Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So open-carry is a thing now? Am I the only one here who thinks that's nuts?

I'm sure most Americans would agree open carrying a semiautomatic rifle is stupid or even open carrying a pistol is stupid.

"You're all brainwashed, blah blah boo fucking hoo. I'm a fucking mod I'll ban the fuck out of you for 24 hours blah blah"

All you talk about constantly is how you got banned, quit fucking crying you little fucking baby. Like I said a million times I had nothing to do with it. What's your problem with me? What the fuck did I do to you? Maybe I'll start banning all your alters then

I'm very pro-gun rights but open carrying an assault rifle is stupid. I don't like open carry in general. What's the point of advertising it? Put a shirt over it and stfu

precisely...i want it to be a complete surprise when you're laying there, contemplating your sucking chest wound.

All you talk about constantly is how you got banned, quit fucking crying you little fucking baby. Like I said a million times I had nothing to do with it. What's your problem with me? What the fuck did I do to you? Maybe I'll start banning all your alters then

I talk about being banned? When/where exactly?

I don't have a problem with you but you constantly dog the US every chance you get but then travel here and come on here and talk to your American friends. I just call stupid shit when I see it. Love you bro

Sounds like you need a wamburger and cries. We still boys though, right?

I'm completely in favor of open-carry, but I probably wouldn't carry an assault rifle (openly or otherwise) because that's just a bit over-the-top, and it would help the anti-gun rights lobby to ridicule us. But it should not be illegal, IMHO. In fact, it's not illegal in open-carry states, assuming the particular rifle isn't on the federal ban list or a local state one. California is still an open-carry state, but there are new laws (partially implemented), which have made it just about impossible to legally carry anymore. Texas is not an open-carry state, but it's easy to get a concealed carry permit for anyone over 18 with no criminal or mental health record.

Charles

Let's be realistic here - I'm very pro gun and I own many assault rifles, but anybody who open carries an assault rifle to a family restaurant clearly has a microscopic penis and need attention very badly.

Let's be realistic here - I'm very pro gun and I own many assault rifles, but anybody who open carries an assault rifle to a family restaurant clearly has a microscopic penis and need attention very badly.

You think? Lol

Top Bottom