Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So open-carry is a thing now? Am I the only one here who thinks that's nuts?

b0und

Hi everybody. How y'all doing? I haven't been here in a year or so. Not like you missed me. I remember we have/had some strong pro-gun opinions here.

I think that open-carry of assault rifles (what else am I supposed to call these) is batshit crazy.

Seriously, what the fuck?

Gun Activists Flaunting Assault Rifles Get Booted From Chili's and Sonic | Mother Jones

Sorry you have to click on the lefty news link to see the YouTube video. Cause I'm too stupid to figure out the YouTube embed thing on my iPhone. Yeah, I'm a commie for posting that.

What in the world are these guys thinking carrying those big ass guns around in public like its nobody's business? One of them had his little kid with him. What the actual fuck?

I hope these guys don't go nuts with those guns. If you ask me they are just nuts for doing that shit.

b0und (seriously, wtf?)

I'm very pro-gun rights but open carrying an assault rifle is stupid. I don't like open carry in general. What's the point of advertising it? Put a shirt over it and stfu

Wow, you wonder why you guys deal with school shootings...absolutely sick

But it's the drugs!!! All the psych drugs make people kill! LOLOL you Americans crack me up

I'm sure most Americans would agree open carrying a semiautomatic rifle is stupid or even open carrying a pistol is stupid.

"You're all brainwashed, blah blah boo fucking hoo. I'm a fucking mod I'll ban the fuck out of you for 24 hours blah blah"

open carry, while a right in some places, is not a good idea in general. Its much better to have "gun free zones" eliminated and allow concealed carry. Have you noticed most of the mass shootings are where guns are already banned? Criminals/Crazies may be nuts but they arent stupid and know their chances of inflicting max damage are in these places. Even if open carried were allowed that just makes someone the first target to be taken out. If criminals dont know who's carrying, but they know people *could* be carrying, thats at least some sort of deterrent.

Why havent there been shootings at gun shows, or gun ranges? Everyone in the building is packing and there are thousands of guns and ammo just laying around on tables. Surely this would be too much temptation to resist a good ol' shooting!

I'm sure most Americans would agree open carrying a semiautomatic rifle is stupid or even open carrying a pistol is stupid.

"You're all brainwashed, blah blah boo fucking hoo. I'm a fucking mod I'll ban the fuck out of you for 24 hours blah blah"

You mad bro?

Top Bottom