Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So it looks like we can have a bookie even for when BiteMe get's dumped and completely loses it.

LMAO. I probably would. I've been thru enough for one lifetime.

Funny thing is.... People have been saying this about me my whole life but I haven't killed anyone yet or even been to jail. I guess when I do explode, it's gonna be a massacre.. My nickname is highschool was 'the madman'. I've been called psycho many a time, once in the Marines as we were laying in the bunks at night (That was funny as shit). I had a preacher man that worked with me walk up to me and say, "Biteme, you strike me as the type that could walk into a building and blow it up." I've got all of you fooled. I wouldn't piss me off too badly though.

A dr. once told my mom that I was time bomb waiting to explode. Watch out!!!! :evil:

Ohhh the stories I could tell

Nobledude said:
timebomb...

Actually when my anger reaches the point to where I think I might do something, that is when I'm the most calm. I realize that I must calm down.

I've found there's power in that rage......it courses through your veins in a way which not even adrenaline does.......I kind of like it.........still waiting to try it on someone though.... :(

Top Bottom