Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So cuming in 8th in your class at Med School is knot good?

well thats gross. Taxes, and loan repayment are a bitch. MP is often paid for at good gigs.

Also, not all rural jobs are this good, you gotta look for them and know who to talk to, but they're there.

What do you think the differences are between these not good rural jobs and their more prestigious urban counterparts?

I mean, you're still looking at what, low six figures take-home (I'll hold the DO jokes)? We all want the best we can get, but aren't there other interests, like family, babbies, et cetera? Forest, trees, man.

:cow:

J.D.'s aren't worthy of giving M.D.'s a reach around

Bullshit. Partner at Cravath or Watchtell pwns 99.9% of MDs, as ddo MDs at a buldge braket ibank.

I was only attempting to differentiate their exit options from school. On both sides, though, both seem to suffer from grass-is-greener syndrom. The key is to do something you like (or at least don't hate). QOL trumps salary after certain levels.

What do you think the differences are between these not good rural jobs and their more prestigious urban counterparts?

I mean, you're still looking at what, low six figures take-home (I'll hold the DO jokes)? We all want the best we can get, but aren't there other interests, like family, babbies, et cetera? Forest, trees, man.

It's all about perspective. There is nothing prestigious about the word urban to me. IMO it simply means crowded, filthy, and filled with homeless people.

I get to experience and take part in the most amazing event in most peoples lives, and then get to watch people literally grow up and develop into who they are. It's a sweet gig and I'm good at it. It gives me the opportunity to throw a roof over my family's heads too.

The key is to do something you like (or at least don't hate). QOL trumps salary after certain levels.

agreed

there are factors outside of your control that can influence your income significantly

in this case, anti-litigation reforms & Obamacare

It's all about perspective. There is nothing prestigious about the word urban to me. IMO it simply means crowded, filthy, and filled with homeless people.

I get to experience and take part in the most amazing event in most peoples lives, and then get to watch people literally grow up and develop into who they are. It's a sweet gig and I'm good at it. It gives me the opportunity to throw a roof over my family's heads too.

I am happy for you :)

Sounds like it was worth it after all.

^^^
that's beautiful

I think I'm gonna fucking cry :bawling:

^^^
that's beautiful

I think I'm gonna fucking cry :bawling:

It also lets him inspect o-rings routinely without the need for roofies or 15 shots of jager.

You'd personally love that, I'm sure. You boning-up for med school now?

Top Bottom