Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

slayers baby k

i got 250 k for him .. im givin him half of the 500k swole is givin me for hosting all these events and gettting burried 2 lol

good cause thats what broke him.....hosting events that were high risk for him ...your a good bro anyone else i know spart will ................any amount will help him back it doesn't have to be big all will be appreciated and i'm sure he would do the same.......he's gonna to have to put clothes on the newbie little slayer

1500 ..army vet and spart will all give also .. they as good of bros as it gets on here .. he dont have to worry bout goin broke

Here to help out the good bros. Slayer you owe me 300,000 k now :artist:

yea im waiting for the k i won from swole and im send .. its hard to send alot when u gettin killed .. lol i was at 5 mill k less then a week ago and now im in the low 2 mill area

Thanks to all you guys!!! I love this forum because of the good bros here. Ahh, the life of a bookie is dangerous, live by the sword die by the sword (a good Slayer song BTW). I'll start back slow with a couple smaller limit baseball games. No more MMA,lol

The baby is doing better today. Eating more. Hopefully she can come home by the end of the week. Mom comes home tomorrow.

SLAYER69! said:
Thanks to all you guys!!! I love this forum because of the good bros here. Ahh, the life of a bookie is dangerous, live by the sword die by the sword (a good Slayer song BTW). I'll start back slow with a couple smaller limit baseball games. No more MMA,lol

The baby is doing better today. Eating more. Hopefully she can come home by the end of the week. Mom comes home tomorrow.
lol dont feel bad bro i was at 5 mill k at allstar break .. im at 2 mill and change now .. i lost more overall then u did i think lol .. its funny cause it seems like in real life the bookie always wins and in here he always gets hammered :worried: :worried:

Top Bottom