Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slayer69 Break the Bank Event!

You guys are great. I think I might cry, lol. The baby came home today. Its been nuts. The worst part is our three dogs are out of control. The baby is no problem but the damn barking is making me dizzy.

I'll put up a thread if you guys insist. I'm too modest, I hate taking handouts in real life or in here but I;m happy you guys want to keep my sorry ass around. :)

I'll throw in some k myself bro!!!

SLAYER69! said:
You guys are great. I think I might cry, lol. The baby came home today. Its been nuts. The worst part is our three dogs are out of control. The baby is no problem but the damn barking is making me dizzy.

I'll put up a thread if you guys insist. I'm too modest, I hate taking handouts in real life or in here but I;m happy you guys want to keep my sorry ass around. :)

We insist and know you would do the same for us.

SLAYER69! said:

well start cleaning the toliets and scrubing the floor around here to earn your keep lol jk :artist:

Top Bottom