Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slayer69 Break the Bank Event!

Battle Tested
Chairman Member
EF VIP
Hey Slayer. Someone else on here mentioned it, but can you set up an event. ONe side will be Slayer69 and the other side Dont fucking bet this side. We can all bet on you and you can collect without the tax. Set it for a week in advance and i'll donate half my winnings to you and you know other bros will do at least that.

this goes without sayin .. u a little fustrated big guy .. take a little break .. when u ready to jump back in the game .. let us know .. we will always have k for u .shyt atleast i know i will always help u ..u work day and nite breakin your back in here .u dont deserve to go down like that . the itch will come back, be patient

hurricane187 said:
this goes without sayin .. u a little fustrated big guy .. take a little break .. when u ready to jump back in the game .. let us know .. we will always have k for u .shyt atleast i know i will always help u ..u work day and nite breakin your back in here .u dont deserve to go down like that . the itch will come back, be patient

I can say from first hand experience that since he had a little one at home now he might be a little busy lol (I just woke up myself from a 2 1/2 hour nap and I NEVER take naps) my ass is getting kicked by a 9 week old! lol

We all have your back slayer and just like hurricane says you have done a lot of work in here and we appreciate that and need your presence here. Once you get back let us know and we'll hook you up no problem at all!

In. There are five of us in this thread who can get him green again with a measly 100,000K donation.

Top Bottom