Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sixers stun Lakers !!

Nobody wants to see a lop sided finals . If anything it will make basketball more intersting , like the old lakers and the pistons . Watch for kobe to give alen a kiss on the cheeck next . Lakers in 7

Sixers all the way baby. Let me tell ya, Vegas odds were 11-1 against the Sixers. Can't wait to see all those dumbasses loose their money. Sixers in six!!!!:kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken:

well you forgot to say, lakers had a 19 game winning streak, kobe played like shit, lakers gave the game away, lakers have never lost 2 in a row, lakers gave them the game, I can go on, but the lakers wont lose anymore, Iverson wont play that well again, you forget the lakers are bad as hell, shit they lose one game and philly is king,,,,,,,,,,not.............bottom line, the lakers are the champs, and philly is just trying to hang........shit they win by a measly 6 points and the lakers didnt even play good, shit they came from 16 down on top of that, you philly fans crack me up, better start rootin for the eagles, because after the lakers stomp them under the rug, you guys will be eatin your words and feelin stupid, cause once the lakers win the 7 game series, oh did I mention nobody can beat the lakers in a 7 game series.......anyway when its over I will be sure and post a thread for you dumbasses.

CN1
Did you watch the game?
Seems like you did not.
If you did then you know what the sixers were able to do from a defensive standpoint.
The lakers looked stunned, confused, and lost.
It is sad to see such a great team look so helpless.
I think Phil totally underestimated Philadelphia.
The upsetting thing is that the lakers will loose and now be though of as an underachievers.
You have to give credit to Phila they look like there not scared of anything.
M.D

kobe got shut down!!! dikembe schooled him!! Shack played his usual way!!(too bad he missed so many shots from the free throw line!!!) Fox looked like he was going to cry by the end of the game. he husled but he's still a bitch. what's funny is that they had kobe matched up with iverson during the first two quarters...Iverson ate him up alive and wore him out. then that jerk off phil jackson matched that idiot lue with iverson. phil's defensive tactic didn't last long until iverson figured lue out during overtime and took him deep!!!
it was a great game!!! :redhot:

Top Bottom