Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Side Effects of Katanadrol.

legendz

I've read where this product may cause some dryness/dehydration and short-term sensitivity/pain in the liver area -- both easily addressed by drinking a lot of water, more than usual. But are there any other sides? Is it like many other supplements used for cutting in that one gets the jitters? (I know those are usually caffeine related.)

It does dry you out but not anything a gallon and a half of water a day can't fix. You should be doin that anyhow

Its not that toxic to the liver at all. It has very very little methylated compound in it. Its a tren compound as well as a t-bol compound so all sides that could apply to these compounds could also apply to katanadrol...

Thanks, needto and everyone else, for the helpful responses.

I've read where this product may cause some dryness/dehydration and short-term sensitivity/pain in the liver area -- both easily addressed by drinking a lot of water, more than usual. But are there any other sides? Is it like many other supplements used for cutting in that one gets the jitters? (I know those are usually caffeine related.)
The biggest side effect I noticed was lean hard muscle!;)

i could see death as a side if your a complete moron and run mega doses for a long time ignoring the sickness and pain, or indirectly from just simply growing to large for your organs but....

Top Bottom