Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SHOW FITNESS CHICK SOME LOVE!

Bikini Mod

Hey, in case you guys didn't know FC is preparing for her first bbing comp. It will be this Sat and although she has it in the bag, she is plenty nervous.

I trained with her and IG yesterday and let me tell ya, I wanted to crawl under a stack of 45# plates! She was looking AWESOME! Not a single lagging body part, legs to DIE FOR, symmetry, balance, proportion and a stunning smile! She was tired and obvioulsy not at the top of her game because of the contest prep and SHE STILL SMOKED MY SORRY ASS!!!!

She is really nervous and doubting herself and her obvious gits.....so give her a shout out and show her some love!!!!

:) :) :D

------------------
View
www.bikinimom.com

friedmom1.gif

....beauty knows no pain.

[This message has been edited by bikinimom (edited April 01, 2001).]

Gooooooooo FC!!! I can't wait to hear how you do!!! I'm so excited for you! :) Make sure you post contest pics!!!! :) ;)

AJ

GOOD LUCK FITNESS CHICK!!!! Please post some pics for us, if ya can, after it's all over. And try to remember to relax and have some fun if at all possible... :) We would love to see you, in all your groovy butt-kicking glory! Make us proud! :) ;)

Fennec

Good Luck FC!!
I don't think you are going to have any Problems ! :) Cause the last time I saw a pic you looked AWESOME!! And that was a while back!! Tear em up!!!

GOODLUCK GIRL :) You have tons and tons of support comin from this board and the anabolic board! We are all behind ya! Kick some ASS! Relax, and go on stage like you own it and show them what ya got. Your physique is outstanding and you just need to stand with complete confidence and think I am the "WINNER"!! Keep thinking positive thoughts and picture yourself on stage. You have to keep your mental spirits up!! I post motivational quotes in my calender and on the fridge. So I am always focused. I admire you, for your hardwork and dedication. I never really understood, until I really got into it, and started dieting and truly preparing for a show. Takes a lot of personal strength INSIDE and
OUT! Believe in yourself and you will GO FAR!!!!!!

Aww, shucks!

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the support!

I don't really post here anymore--I spend most of my time on the AF board....I just come here & play voyeur every now and then. If you guys want the whole story update, there is a post over on af about it. I will post some pix here afterwards too though.

Thanks again for all the support!

Good luck sweetie! :)

------------------
I'm a bitch! So what! Deal with it! How long did it take for you to figure that out?

Top Bottom