Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shootout at the Elite Corral!

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
4everhung said:
I haven't even posted any parameters yet
still thinking it over

I'll be interested to see what you come up with...my guess from the title is something involving pairing bettors against each other.

e.g. harmonica and I each bet on a slate of MLB games, whoever has the better record earns 1 point for his team, team with the most points wins

Cynical Simian said:
I'll be interested to see what you come up with...my guess from the title is something involving pairing bettors against each other.

e.g. harmonica and I each bet on a slate of MLB games, whoever has the better record earns 1 point for his team, team with the most points wins
yeah that's what I have in mind
but I want to include an elimination element to the teams
and run it for 4 rounds
also thinking of one team being crowns and the other team being green dots

Anal leakage is a medical condition of faecal incontinence most recently associated with early Olestra-based products. Anal leakage affects about 2% of adults.

Foods that makes the consistency of the feces more runny such as a heavy intake of beer, can make it difficult for the anus to retain matter.

In the United States, the 'non-fat fat' called olestra (Olean) and used in some 'slimming' foods has gained unwelcome publicity for this reason. It is an artificial mixture of fats, none of which can be digested or absorbed. Instead, it goes straight along the gut and is passed out. This means that the feces are runny and slippery with fat, and anal leakage can occur. Some snack foods (e.g. some crisps) contain olestra, but the amount in the snacks is usually too small to cause a problem.

Foods which cause gas can also make leakage more likely. This is because the anus has to relax to let the gas out, and some fecal material may be propelled out at the same time.

4everhung said:
and btw wtf stilletto?

i'm fascinated by jeoffrey dahmer. sorry.

Top Bottom