Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shawn Ray speaks on the Olympia.

ray is the shit i love him

says what he thinks trully awsome only 215 and top 5 at olympia every year trully awesome to bad he will probably never win the guy really talks and acts smartly........

Shawn says some good stuff - and should be commended for always speaking his mind. He's got alot of good points, and he is probably helping bodybuilding more than any other pro out there.

That judge that got booted got what she deserved too. It was completely unprofessional.

Shawn Ray is one of my favorites not just for his physique but his personality. He speaks his mind and is courteous and respectful when voicing his opinion while others attempt to rise above through hype. He may be seen as causing controversy for his outspokeness but I believe he brings into focus the problems with the sport of bodybuilding and works to solve them. Hope he's around for a while longer. One of the most consistent BBers of all time.

I knew a lot from Shawn Ray before. I even saw one of his training video. He is my favorite. Thanks for the read! We all can't have enough of hearing "the mouth" Shawn Ray!

Top Bottom