Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sexiest Old Time Movie Actors/Actresses

t3c said:
tippi hedren

We just watched The Birds last night. Thought it would scare my kid to death, but no luck.

Kids nowadays. No imagination.

How could I forget Steve Reeves?

So many of them over such a long period of time, it's hard to give credit to them all.

But come on, guys. If I can look objectively at another woman and say "I think she is/was beautiful" you can do the same with another male. 'Course, I've found that what women see in other women isn't necessarily what a man is looking at.

C3bodybuilding said:
For men Steve Reeves owned all. Hell, past and present even.

For women, Liz Taylor, Zsa Zsa and her sister Eva, Raquel Welch, and thats about all that I can think of off the top of my head.

Steeve Reeves is definitely the prettiest man I have ever seen. I wonder how much vagina he got in his lifetime. He had the looks (face) and the great physique.

Liz Taylor is definitley up there. What a work of art. Absolutely incredible in her prime.

judy garland

gal.jpg

Steeve Reeves is definitely the prettiest man I have ever seen. I wonder how much vagina he got in his lifetime. He had the looks (face) and the great physique.>>>>>

I was thinking the same thing when I saw Hercules. I read that people would follow him around on the beach, and be in total awe of him. And this was at a time when their were more muscular men around, like Reg Park. Steve Reeves just had it all I guess. He probably had his pick of just about any woman he wanted. The bastard even had bright blue eyes.

Yeah, Liz was hot in her day. It's sad to see her now. She was once very sexy.

And whoever mentioned Monroe, and Maynsfield, I almost forgot them! Two beach bunny's that shouldn't be overlooked :)

Greta Garbo
Norma Shearer
Joan Crawford
Jean Harlowe
Marlene Dietrich
Ida Lupino
Marie Dressler

I'm a big old movies fan........AMC is one of my favorite channels.

Top Bottom