Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sermorelin for metabolism and body fat

Nioq25

Really think I have a poor metabolism I have a hard time burning body fat no matter how hard I dye it and how hard I exercise
also my muscles are very weak even though for my size at 260 pounds I should be much stronger
looking to try sermorelin, seems like the perfect peptide for me.
Should I do 2mg per day and stick with that for 8 weeks? Or should I try a higher dose based on my size?

Really think I have a poor metabolism I have a hard time burning body fat no matter how hard I dye it and how hard I exercise
also my muscles are very weak even though for my size at 260 pounds I should be much stronger
Should I do 2mg per day and stick with that for 8 weeks? Or should I try a higher dose based on my size?
I think a better idea would be to get some bloodwork to see what is going on.
You may also want to start a training and diet log so we can see what you are up to.
I haven't really heard a ton of success stories with sermorelin.

get bloods first to see what the issue is honestly
but start with cardarine gw instead

definitely get your blood work done to see what's going on as well

Top Bottom