Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

serious thread::: would u be willing to give poboy back his karma??

PuddleMonkey
SouthernLord-yes
goin on 4T
grossmann yes
B0ARDIN087
chris302001
hurricane -yes
miplank
juniorsamples

if u are on this list please answer here or in pms to me.. more then 1 person saying no aborts the plan because we would be more then 10 mill off

BE ADVISED THERE IS NO PRESSURE TO GIVE BACK THE KARMA BECAUSE U WON IT(AS I WAS TOLD BY RICKROCK) ....THIS WOULD JUST BE OUT OF LOOKING OUT FOR POBOY AND WANTING TO KEEP HIM AROUND

Aren't we missing two bettors on that list?

I am a fair sport and I didn't bet. I will give 500K.

And I repeat, I didn't even bet. I have been more than generous with my karma over the years. I should be at 40-50 mil but I have a paltry amount. Why? Because I am a giving type of guy.

I have no clue what is going on. 300k of mine is MM's, but I'll be happy to donate 100k. Although I'm not a fan of some of Poboy's numskull threads, he seems to get alot of joy out of posting at Elite, why deprive him?

Same here.

I still stand firm on the 500K. We need to get the other ones to give back at least 5 mil of it. They still get 1 mil, for nothing.

Help a bor out.

6.5 for 3... and we're still stuck with shrimp... hhhmmmm... that's a fucked up decision to have to make *sigh*

Ok, I'll do it.

just think of all the spam that we wont have to see once you pay him back, lol. Mitch your turn. 3 mil to give your 6.5 back? you'll end up blowing it all anyway. it just wont take as long now.

Top Bottom