Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Security Document Please Read

I'm not comfortable going and dowloading a link from a guy with one post (no offense), but can we get some of the more savvy computer guys to spend half an hour to read through this and alleviate concerns that will keep me from downloading anything off that first site...:o

The Terminator said:
I'm not comfortable going and dowloading a link from a guy with one post (no offense), but can we get some of the more savvy computer guys to spend half an hour to read through this and alleviate concerns that will keep me from downloading anything off that first site...:o

LOL LOL LOL You didn't even bother to read any of it.

The guys is not pushing a single product. He is giving you a list of different resources. He names www.e-gold.com and other reputable sites.

Big Rick Rock said:
LOL LOL LOL You didn't even bother to read any of it.

The guys is not pushing a single product. He is giving you a list of different resources. He names www.e-gold.com and other reputable sites.

I only got a few paragraphs in and realized HOW LONG it was at that point...And I had a few things to take care so no I couldnt read it all at that point (and still havent :o )...:o

But afraid to click on the FIRST LINK he gave (who knows what it could be)...I am SO OVERLY paranoid LOL...:rolleyes:
I better go take a valium and then I will be relaxed enough to click on some :p

I ddint mean that he was "pushing" anything on it :o, just that I am too paranoid to click on anything that is posted by a guy with 1-2 posts and all of a sudden sharing SO MUCH valuable information that probably took alot of time to compile :bright:

WOW a lot of good info there. Not sure whether to damn you or thank you LOL I will be reading and digesting that for days :) Seriously great post and good info bro.

Very informative post. Everyone here at EF that cares about privacy and the integrity of thier pc should read this.

georgie24 said:
its a trap.

LOL, I STILL havent clicked on that first link yet :o

I am NOT clicking on something posted by a guy with one post...:o

I WILL read the entire thing though tomorrow (when I have some free time, LMAO...since I neverrrrr have any of that :rolleyes: )

Top Bottom