Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second Cycle (first using) Tren E/Test E. Suggestions?

I would definately leave the Tren alone, that would ruin your performance... You may wish to consider EQ as it boosts cardio ability, bear in mind though it stays in the system a very long time if testing is ever likely to be an issue....

as you have already figured out, tren is a bad idea... look bro, im an athlete as well... triathlete but i played basketball in college and i know what its like to be injured and to also get to a level where you feel you just can't get better... its tough, i understand but you must be wise on what you do... you can't afford to be getting on cycles with a lot of side effects that will effect your performance... test will definitely help but then its gets tricky... i would probably lean more towards test with anavar and proviron on the back end... you could also do a tbol kickstart... you don't want to gain too much size but you want performance enhancement and i think this would definitely assist... honestly, sarms make me feel better than anything and you could get performance increase with them as well...

Tren e will hinder your cardio quite noticeably. Not the best for athleticism.
And definitely not something for beginners.

I'd recommend 250mg a week of Test e.
In combination with a clean diet and solid workout reg.
If your looking to diminish bloat an maintain that "athletic" look run some var for 4 weeks.
60mg a day. Either in the beginning or the end.
Your cycle could look like this.

1-12 250mg Test E
1-4 60mg anavar
8-14 Hcgenerate
14-18 Liquid clomid
14-18 post cycle/unleashed formula.

But on another note. I really dislike people of sport even using aas. It's an unfair advantage but to each his own.

With respects to the Anavar, are there any differences in running it at the beginning of the cycle as opposed to at the end?

With respects to the Anavar, are there any differences in running it at the beginning of the cycle as opposed to at the end?

it depends on your goals but i feel like anavar serves it purpose much better on the back end of the cycle... it really shreds up your gains and gives a nice increase in strength and it just completes the cycle nicely... it is a good kick start but i feel that it's better utilized on the back end...

Tren e will hinder your cardio quite noticeably. Not the best for athleticism.
And definitely not something for beginners.

I'd recommend 250mg a week of Test e.
In combination with a clean diet and solid workout reg.
If your looking to diminish bloat an maintain that "athletic" look run some var for 4 weeks.
60mg a day. Either in the beginning or the end.
Your cycle could look like this.

1-12 250mg Test E
1-4 60mg anavar
8-14 Hcgenerate
14-18 Liquid clomid
14-18 post cycle/unleashed formula.

But on another note. I really dislike people of sport even using aas. It's an unfair advantage but to each his own.

Is there any difference in running the Anavar in the beginning of the cycle as opposed to the at the end of it? If so, what would the differences be and which part of the cycle would you recommend?

Top Bottom