Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second Cycle (first using) Tren E/Test E. Suggestions?

Shedzy10

Hey guys, I have a few questions about my upcoming cycle of Tren E stacked with Test E. First and foremost I'll give a little background info. I am a university baseball player and I'm not exactly looking for gorilla gains here with this cycle. I'm just looking to improve on strength and all around athleticism. This will be my second cycle. My first cycle was last season and it consisted of a steady 250mg of Test Cypionate for 10 weeks. This time around I picked up some Tren and Test E to stack together. I still consider myself to be quite the beginner at this whole process and seeing that this would be my first stack I have a few beginner-like questions.

As I said earlier, I'm not looking for massive gains here. Just a little something to help me out during the course of my season. I was curious as to if anyone had any suggestions or recommendations on dosages for stacking these two compounds.

My initial thoughts were 100mg of each compound a week with a shot every 5 days due to the longer lived esters in these compounds.

Some of my main questions are:
*with this cycle would it be more beneficial to pin once a week or twice?
*are there any natural ways to reduce bloating?
*should I consider a PCT for this cycle? (I did not do a PCT with my first cycle but the more research I have done the more I am considering making the investment. I wouldn't want to look into anything too pricing though as my budget is limited. But I've read on other threads on this site that something as simple as starting with 50mg of Clomid and reducing this intake throughout the post-cycle duration can be helpful)
*what are your dosage suggestions?

I plan on running this cycle for 10-12 weeks and then running another similar cycle 3.5-4 months later as there is a break in the season. I figure that the best times to be on a cycle would be during the time when games are happening.

I apologize if this is a beaten subject or if these questions have been answered before. I have been doing my fair bit of research but still had a few specific questions that I was a little unsure about.

Thanks!

my stats:
height: 6'0
weight: 165 lbs
BF%- 13-15%

notes:
*not looking for massive gains, just an athletic edge and a little extra strength (muscle hardness and definition)
*4th year as a scholarship athlete (Baseball)
*been playing competitive baseball for 10+ years
*been seriously training for approximately 3-4 years

First things first. Tren is not a beginner steroid, its only for advanced steroid users with several cycles under their belt. Second a pct is always required anytime steroids are used period. I feel that your too light for steroids, but considering your a baseball player, you dont need to be big. If your goal is pure strength and athleticism then go with a test cycle at 500 mgs week. This is plenty to make huge strength increases. You might also consider turanibol as a kicker at 40 mgs day. Your pct is the most important part and if you cany afford it then dont cycle period. Here is the cycle layout.

1-12 test e 500 mgs week, inject 250 twice a week
1-6 turanibol 40 mgs day
1-14 adex 0.5 mg eod
6-10 hcgenerate
10-14 hcg 250 ius 2xs a week
14-18 clomid 25 mg day
14-18 postcycle/ unleashed combo
14-18 forma
14-18 DAA
1-6 N2 guard to protect liver.

Dont start cycle until you have everything you need in hand.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Hey guys, I have a few questions about my upcoming cycle of Tren E stacked with Test E. First and foremost I'll give a little background info. I am a university baseball player and I'm not exactly looking for gorilla gains here with this cycle. I'm just looking to improve on strength and all around athleticism. This will be my second cycle. My first cycle was last season and it consisted of a steady 250mg of Test Cypionate for 10 weeks. This time around I picked up some Tren and Test E to stack together. I still consider myself to be quite the beginner at this whole process and seeing that this would be my first stack I have a few beginner-like questions.

As I said earlier, I'm not looking for massive gains here. Just a little something to help me out during the course of my season. I was curious as to if anyone had any suggestions or recommendations on dosages for stacking these two compounds.

My initial thoughts were 100mg of each compound a week with a shot every 5 days due to the longer lived esters in these compounds.

Some of my main questions are:
*with this cycle would it be more beneficial to pin once a week or twice?
*are there any natural ways to reduce bloating?
*should I consider a PCT for this cycle? (I did not do a PCT with my first cycle but the more research I have done the more I am considering making the investment. I wouldn't want to look into anything too pricing though as my budget is limited. But I've read on other threads on this site that something as simple as starting with 50mg of Clomid and reducing this intake throughout the post-cycle duration can be helpful)
*what are your dosage suggestions?

I plan on running this cycle for 10-12 weeks and then running another similar cycle 3.5-4 months later as there is a break in the season. I figure that the best times to be on a cycle would be during the time when games are happening.

I apologize if this is a beaten subject or if these questions have been answered before. I have been doing my fair bit of research but still had a few specific questions that I was a little unsure about.

Thanks!

my stats:
height: 6'0
weight: 165 lbs
BF%- 13-15%

notes:
*not looking for massive gains, just an athletic edge and a little extra strength (muscle hardness and definition)
*4th year as a scholarship athlete (Baseball)
*been playing competitive baseball for 10+ years
*been seriously training for approximately 3-4 years

Tren e will hinder your cardio quite noticeably. Not the best for athleticism.
And definitely not something for beginners.

I'd recommend 250mg a week of Test e.
In combination with a clean diet and solid workout reg.
If your looking to diminish bloat an maintain that "athletic" look run some var for 4 weeks.
60mg a day. Either in the beginning or the end.
Your cycle could look like this.

1-12 250mg Test E
1-4 60mg anavar
8-14 Hcgenerate
14-18 Liquid clomid
14-18 post cycle/unleashed formula.

But on another note. I really dislike people of sport even using aas. It's an unfair advantage but to each his own.

I think I'm going to take your advice and do myslef a favour and drop the Tren for now. So, with that, now that I will only be running Test do you think it would be better to run Cyp or Enan? (I have ran Cyp in the past - last ball season for 10 weeks).

I think I'm going to take your advice and do myslef a favour and drop the Tren for now. So, with that, now that I will only be running Test do you think it would be better to run Cyp or Enan? (I have ran Cyp in the past - last ball season for 10 weeks).

Cyp and e is basically the same. Research!!!

Tren e will hinder your cardio quite noticeably. Not the best for athleticism.
And definitely not something for beginners.

I'd recommend 250mg a week of Test e.
In combination with a clean diet and solid workout reg.
If your looking to diminish bloat an maintain that "athletic" look run some var for 4 weeks.
60mg a day. Either in the beginning or the end.
Your cycle could look like this.

1-12 250mg Test E
1-4 60mg anavar
8-14 Hcgenerate
14-18 Liquid clomid
14-18 post cycle/unleashed formula.

But on another note. I really dislike people of sport even using aas. It's an unfair advantage but to each his own.

With respects to your final statement, I agree but yet diasgree. If I was still at my peak performance as I once was then performance enhancments wouldn't even be a thought to cross my mind. Unfortunately over the past 2 years I have had my share of baseball related injuries. These injuries (or recovering from them) have left me with somewhat of a diluted confidence as I havn't been able to bounce back statistically to the "old me" to keep things simple. I'm not trying to use performance enhancers to rise above the competition or hit massive shots 100 feet out of the ball park. I simply want to be the ball player I know I am well capable of being as I have been there before. So my reasons are not to rise above the rest and cheat the game. I simply want to be back at my full potental playing the game the way I know I can. To further that, it's not like I'm playing horrible or look like some rookie out there on the field. But on a personal level I know I have done better at a consistent rate and would like to be there once again. That's all, not to be better than anyone else or the cheat the game I have loved my entire life.

Cyp and e is basically the same. Research!!!

Hey now, don't be rude lol. I know they are practically the same compound and that is why I was asking if any of you had any input on the two. That's all. I'm quite aware the two are very very similar and have done research on the differences/similarities. I was just asking what people thought about their opinion or possible experiences.

Although I may not yet have the arsenal of knowledge you guys have on the subject I am trying to learn and am more then willing to do so.

Hey now, don't be rude lol. I know they are practically the same compound and that is why I was asking if any of you had any input on the two. That's all. I'm quite aware the two are very very similar and have done research on the differences/similarities. I was just asking what people thought about their opinion or possible experiences.

Although I may not yet have the arsenal of knowledge you guys have on the subject I am trying to learn and am more then willing to do so.

I found cyp to be smoother

With respects to your final statement, I agree but yet diasgree. If I was still at my peak performance as I once was then performance enhancments wouldn't even be a thought to cross my mind. Unfortunately over the past 2 years I have had my share of baseball related injuries. These injuries (or recovering from them) have left me with somewhat of a diluted confidence as I havn't been able to bounce back statistically to the "old me" to keep things simple. I'm not trying to use performance enhancers to rise above the competition or hit massive shots 100 feet out of the ball park. I simply want to be the ball player I know I am well capable of being as I have been there before. So my reasons are not to rise above the rest and cheat the game. I simply want to be back at my full potental playing the game the way I know I can. To further that, it's not like I'm playing horrible or look like some rookie out there on the field. But on a personal level I know I have done better at a consistent rate and would like to be there once again. That's all, not to be better than anyone else or the cheat the game I have loved my entire life.

Regardless of if you intend to "rise above" or not it's going to happen. Aas push you past natural potential. What you've described could be achieved naturally, no offence.. I just don't believe in short cuts

Regardless of if you intend to "rise above" or not it's going to happen. Aas push you past natural potential. What you've described could be achieved naturally, no offence.. I just don't believe in short cuts

Thank you for your opinion on the C vs E question. I also respect your above statement.

Top Bottom