Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle, a little question.

^^^^^^^^^Listen To him

But there is only one Thing I do not agree with is that deca has to be ran longer than 10 weeks. At the 10 week point your gains plateau out and you get diminishing returns with all of the nasty sides.

you are right it doesn't have to be run longer than 10 weeks.. however it should for best results. it takes 5 weeks to peak in the body.. so stopping at 10 weeks you are missing out a lot.

he should of ran NPP instead.

primo, deca, EQ, sustanon should be run 14-16 weeks. because they each contain a long ester. deca is called deca for a reason.. thats the ester attached to it. the same ester in sustanon as well.
in his case it made no sense to stop deca at 10 weeks.. come off for a few weeks then just jump back on.. when you do that you are re-starting the ester building in the body. might as well stick to shorter esters if that is the guys strategy

Thanks a lot for your time man, I really apreciate it. I didn't run bloods, cause my instructor told me there is no need since I get into another cycle right after the PCT.

your instructor is an imbecile for even recommending deca to a newb. and he is an imbecile for calling that strategy 'cycling' .. might as well stop being a prick and call it what it is "STAYING ON".. at 23 you have no business following that horrible advice. that isn't cycling steroids, your body never had a chance to recover.

Progestin related problems, no. I know two guys who had it, "deca dick" if you reffer to that, I didn't have any problems, I had even a higher libido.
well yeah during cycle you would have higher libido, but when you come off the reality hits hard.. since you never came off you wouldn't know the difference. another issue is bitch tits. but the main issue is recovery concerns

I've read your links, great information and thanks again for this.

So, lastly, what would you recommend me to do after I finish this cycle? How long should I wait 'till the next one?

well since you ran 2 back to back runs (please don't call them cycles because they weren't).. you should come off when your body is ready. thats why you run bloods. i would guestimate 3-6 months off is gonna be necessary.

Thanks a lot man!

in bold.. and please in the future don't listen to stupid people for advice.. obviously your instructor doesn't know shit .. isn't it funny from your post i was able to figure out you never came off or did bloods? its because i have run deca and i know exactly the timeline of events that will transpire. i also have read hundreds of blood results of my own and from other guys.. i know that you never recovered, you didn't have to tell me that for me to figure it out. kudos for you being honest though and wanting to correct your mistakes.. thats a good attitude on your part.

One more question I have steve. Should I do the blood test immediately after PCT? I'm asking this because I've read on other forums few months ago that it is recommended to wait 1-2 months after the PCT, because it is probabily that the blood test should come up "weird", cause the esters may be in the blood yet.

What's the truth here?

One more question I have steve. Should I do the blood test immediately after PCT? I'm asking this because I've read on other forums few months ago that it is recommended to wait 1-2 months after the PCT, because it is probabily that the blood test should come up "weird", cause the esters may be in the blood yet.

What's the truth here?

Blood test 1 day prior to first pin, blood test day you start your pct prior to starting drugs and test boosters, blood test 1 week after last day of pct

That's my recommendation

Top Bottom