Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle, a little question.

SalieriJazz

Hey guys. Well, I'm 23 years old, did my first cycle which went well, in my opinion.
What I did on my first cycle was Test E weeks 1-10, Deca same as Test, then Winstrol from week 8 to week 12. I've gained 18 pounds, did my post cycle , lost only 2 pounds (guess what was water), my strength remained almost the same as on cycle, everything ok. Now I've started my second cycle.
My second cycle is like this:
Sustanon 500mg/week
Equipoise 300mg/week

I'm planning to do this cycle from 12 to 16 weeks, I don't know yet.
Now I'm on week 5, just finished it. From week 4 I've increased the equipoise dose, because I got only 1 pound in that week. Now I'm 10 pounds on plus, in 5 weeks. The thing is the receptors started to be saturated I think, cause I don't gain as much as I've been gaining on Test + Deca.

And my stats are:
23 years old
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 178 lbs

My question is this: Is it possible to gain as much as on Deca?

Thanks guys!

Hey guys. Well, I'm 23 years old, did my first cycle which went well, in my opinion.
What I did on my first cycle was Test E weeks 1-10, Deca same as Test, then Winstrol from week 8 to week 12. I've gained 18 pounds, did my post cycle , lost only 2 pounds (guess what was water), my strength remained almost the same as on cycle, everything ok. Now I've started my second cycle.
Sustanon 500mg/week
Equipoise 300mg/week

Now I'm on week 5, just finished it. From week 4 I've increased the equipoise dose, because I got only 1 pound in that week. Now I'm 10 pounds on plus, in 5 weeks. The thing is the receptors started to be saturated I think, cause I don't gain as much as I've been gaining on Test + Deca.

And my stats are:
23 years old

Thanks guys!

Deca is the more bulking AAS,eq is not, most run eq @ 5-600 /week , needs to be ran for 16 weeks

well running deca for just 10 weeks you barely got to enjoy it. your gains were from the test.

and the reason you gained so much was you were way underweight. you were 6 feet and just 160 pounds. you had zero conditioning.. and there is no way you gained 18 pounds of pure muscle in 10 weeks.. not possible. you put on fat, water, and some muscle... a combination.

also seems like you are too worried about 'gains on the scale' that is not important.

i think if you improved your workouts and diet you would get to 200 pounds quite easily naturally. instead of depending on water weight from steroids.

my question to you is when did you finish that deca cycle? what was your pct?

i bet you still have esters in your body right now.. it takes deca a long time to clear out of the body.. 6 weeks or so. you are gonna jump cycle again without ever cycling off.. thats not cycling, lets call it what it is.. just staying on

Sustanon 500mg/week
Equipoise 300mg/week

And my stats are:
23 years old

Thanks guys!

After one successful cycle ur now 178lbs!! Lololol

Deca is the more bulking AAS,eq is not, most run eq @ 5-600 /week , needs to be ran for 16 weeks

I'm on 400mg of Eq / week now, I think I would do the same dose this week, then I'll get it up to 450-500 for the next 2-3 weeks.

@stevesmi I finished my deca on week 10, continued with winstrol 'till week 12, then from week 13 I've started the PCT. The PCT was 4 weeks. Pregnyl, Clomid, Nolvadex.

One thing to mention, on my first cycle, yes I had a bit of water retention, but after the cycle my body fat was even low after that winstrol, the water retention much lower. I can't say I was "fat". I got pretty quality gains. :)

One more thing, I didn't gain any weight naturally in about 6 months, I got from 125 pounds to 154 pounds naturally in 1 and a half year. Then the next half year, nothing ... And my diet was very good, the workouts, the same. 6-7 meals, even 8. So that was not a problem. So, I've decided to get on cycle, and I don't regret it, sincerily :D.

^^ you came here I'm assuming to gain knowledge.. a few points I will make.. I hope you listen and listen close.

you should never run nolvadex with/after deca. it can cause progestin related problems. how you managed to get away with it was pure luck. or maybe you do have issues but you just dont know it. did u run bloods? you need to run them after every cycle, not just jump back on steroids blindly.. you been a member for over a year on here you should know better

also after that pct you need to come off for about 12 weeks more to let your body recover.. it takes a while after deca. some guys need 6 months even... definately get blood work done to make sure everything turned out okay. jumping back on cycle without even cycling off time on= time off is just staying on. you don't want to get into that habit as a newb. again I am telling you straight up you never recovered from that first cycle.. you felt good only because you never came off.. ... you really think after you stop injecting the esters magically leave the body overnight? it takes a good 5-6 weeks

good job putting on weight before juicing, but at 6 feet you are still very skinny at 168 pounds. you cannot honestly tell me you have been eating well and your workouts are on par. maybe you do eat good, but i have been in this game a long time and i know when guys say they eat good and list their diets usually they do that a couple times a week but then slack otherwise. you might be different who knows .. the bottom line is at your height you should never weigh under 200 pounds, its darn near impossible to have any muscle mass on your frame being that low. continueing to run steroids to compensate and trying to push your weight up the way you are doing will catch up to you eventually.

you are only 23 and very raw. you said yourself you were in the 120's.. your body cannot adapt to all this weight gain so fast. impossible..

i have 2 links below in my signature.. one is a bulker diet and one is a workout split.. i would read those 2, i made them especially for guys trying to gain

^^^^^^^^^Listen To him

But there is only one Thing I do not agree with is that deca has to be ran longer than 10 weeks. At the 10 week point your gains plateau out and you get diminishing returns with all of the nasty sides.

Thanks a lot for your time man, I really apreciate it. I didn't run bloods, cause my instructor told me there is no need since I get into another cycle right after the PCT.
Progestin related problems, no. I know two guys who had it, "deca dick" if you reffer to that, I didn't have any problems, I had even a higher libido.

I've read your links, great information and thanks again for this.

So, lastly, what would you recommend me to do after I finish this cycle? How long should I wait 'till the next one?

Thanks a lot man!

Thanks a lot for your time man, I really apreciate it. I didn't run bloods, cause my instructor told me there is no need since I get into another cycle right after the PCT.
Progestin related problems, no. I know two guys who had it, "deca dick" if you reffer to that, I didn't have any problems, I had even a higher libido.

I've read your links, great information and thanks again for this.

So, lastly, what would you recommend me to do after I finish this cycle? How long should I wait 'till the next one?

Thanks a lot man!

Time off = time on + pct minimal

Top Bottom