Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

seahawks fan = whining babies..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
whiny seahawk fan said:
We, the fans of the NFL, will no longer stand by and allow our pure game to be corrupted

Bwahahahaha!

PURE game --- where the hell have these people been.
I'm suprised you don't see anyone trying to snort the 50 yard line.

I'm not a Seahawk fan but if you look at my posts all through the game yesterday you will see how I felt about the shitty calls the refs were making. I turned the game off at the end of the 3rd because of it. If you don't feel the calls were bias and poor than tune into any sports show today, check out espn.com or pretty much anywhere informed people talk about sports.

with that said it is still the hawks responsibility to overcome, Pitt did it against Indy when the table was turned. It just sucks they can't keep the refs bias out of these games.

gjohnson5 said:
This has nothing to do with Seahawk fans... This is signatures and comments from the general NFL audience

Watch out because this is one of the few times we have ever agreed. Something crazy must be going on in the world today.

sorry guys but that petition was started via a seahawks forum... so once again seahawks fans are fucking babies.. and ill about guarantee had steelers lost that game against the colts.. there would be no petition made that is just pathetic.. learn how to take a loss..

Top Bottom