Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scubazenadrine

GTTRTGB

Hi...i am taking exzenadrine right now to get cut. i am going to go scuba diving in like 4 days and i will be going down 60 ft. i was just wondering if the exzenadrine might hurt me some how while i am scuba diving. can it hurt me while i am down there? and i am not just going for one day i am going to a scuba camp for a whole week.

thankx

Don't Do It....some of the side effects are high blood pressure (bad news underwater), dizzyness, nausea and whole lot of other things you don't want to discover under 60 feet of water. Most people don't get these but finding out is a lot easier on dry land. Secondly, additional pressure of being under water may affect you and encourage a metabolic response due to the chemical/s in your bod. Anyway, a bit of fat at 60 feet is probably a good idea.
I think you might be better off talking to a proffessional like your diving instructor and saying what you're on before you turn up on the day. You at least want to know that their insurance covers you?
Good luck anyway.
.....and don't barf in your mask.

Top Bottom