Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS triple stack Log

njguy1

Gonna start this log.

Stats
6ft
230lb
28yr old

Former fatty lost 300lbs 470-142 and then decided to make BB and power lifting my hobbie since christmas last year. I have a problem and history with low T count and metabolism from doing a sub 500 cal diet for over 2 years to cut that 300lbs. Didn't lift anything for 2 years, just ran and ate no food.

Goals. First up, since recomping my current lifting stats
1 year ago
bench - 140
sQAT - 225
DL - none

Now
bench - 315 x 5
sQAT - 530 x 3
DL - 405 x 1

gains in 1 year of natty lifting. However, gaining over 60lbs in 1 year has put me from 8%bf to 18%bf @ 230lb, but most of that fat is in my lower belly and handles. I have "fat" memory from being so heavy for so long. I also have lots of loose skin, and need to have sugury, only problem is, i can't take the time off from work.

So, I turn to muscle building and fat cutting in the hopes that the more muscle i build the higher i will raise my T count and Met count, in the hops that I can up my maintenance calories.

Currently i gain if I eat more then 1800k a day, very very hard to keep up.

Currently "cutting" before I consider any sort of AAS cycle. Also seeking TRT therapy, so for now, I am trying the SARMS cycle.

1-8 osta 25 mg day
1-8 s4 50 mg day 25 mg a.m. 25 mg 6 hours later
1-8 gw501516 10 mg day 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 12 hours later
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day
1-8 HCGenerate
1-11 need2slin
1-11 creatine nitrate

PCT
9-11 Unleashed/post cycle combo
9-11 bridge double dosed

DIET:
keeping Cal between 1600-1900 per day.

LIFTING
Monday - Bench dynamic (speed), Legs dynamic, DL dynamic
Wed - Bench (max effort), legs (max effort) auxiliary work
FRI - Bench/arms dynamic, DL max effort, Auxiliary work
Sat (or sun) - Auxiliary work, fun day at the gym (aka what lifts i want to do)

I lift for 60min sessions, high intensity, low rest.

Things to note:
*i work night shifts, and do IIFYM and Intermittent Fasting.
*I eat my meals, after work @ 7am and a small meal @10am
* I lift before work when I getup @ 3pm-4pm on Wed
*Mondays are after I get up in the AM (no work) lifts
*Fridays are after I *nap* workouts are noon-1pm
*sat/sun workouts are early AM sometime
*dossing of SARMS are 30min before each lifting session, alternative on off days, before bed in the AM, and 8hrs later when I get up

I started my cycle last sat. So far not noticing anything special. Strength has not gone up. Don't notice too much in chance of BF% pretty much look the same.

I have been able to keep my cravings and calories more under control the last few days, don't know if i can account for that in teh SARMS. Will keep an eye on this.

Starting now, I'll update after each lifting night.

im interested in seeing how this works out for you...

just ran GW and i absolutely loved it, and i'm about to start my second S4 run tomorrow... it's good stuff and will be good to you

amazing transformation btw, that's awesome, good for you.

Top Bottom