Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS triple stack cycle diary

I am not worried about testing of SARMS where im at. I am nowhere near the level of UFC or anything like that, and they do not test for these substances at my level. Thank you guys for your concern though!

Day 6

Slept horribly even by my standards last night. woke up at 3am and couldnt get back to sleep. Laid

in bed trying for quite some time. Same thing happened at 6am. Eventually woke up at 9 or so for

what i hope was enough decent sleep inbetween all the waking up.

Lifted in the am

Hour long BJJ class followed by an hour long rolling session. Felt alright during it, not out of breath or anything, but not a real noticeable cardio difference yet, but i think thats oing to be harder to notice for me, just because in my sport, cardio is king and its never neglected. Went to bed at 1am and woke up at 1045 so still got good rest.

Day 7

Went and did some Fight prep for an hour. After that I was taking it easy because im a bit banged up (constantly haha) and tomorrow is my rest day. Went to bed at 1am

Day 8

Woke up at 9...had another shitty nights sleep. I was hoping that Osta would help smooth out my sleeping but so far hasnt seemed to. taking it easy today. A pretty lazy sunday!

Interested in hearing your update your a few weeks in now. I'm getting ready to order up a triple stack soon so I'm wondering how it's working for you so far.

As a bio-chemist, Albuterol is a sibling of Clen and Ephedrine, which if used over time will down regulate the Beta-2 receptors to the point "no more fat loss occurs". This down regulation can occur as quickly as 1 week or can take as long as 4-5 weeks depending on the individual. I like some of Gimmelli's videos and postings, but this addition to this SARM stack makes absolutely no sense to me....for a variety of reasons.

Top Bottom