Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS triple stack cycle diary

dallsbeep

Background on myself. I am 28 years old, 6'1, 229lbs and fight competitively in MMA. It is not my main job, but i do fight professionally. I have incorporated lifting into my regiment for extra strength and was looking for something to help me cut weight while getting stronger. I would like to bump down to the next lower weight class to fight at. I currently fight at 205. Looking to get to into the 185 class. I have never done steroids or anything like that, and I figured SARMs would be a perfect way to kind of ease myself into performance enhancing compounds and to do so discreetly. I feel the guys at my gym would know there was something up if there was a sudden huge enhancement.

Starting dose

25mg Osta 1x a day
50mg S4 2x a day at 25mg each
GW1516 20mg a day once a day

Albuterol 6mg 2-3x a day and maybe work myself up from there

I also bought some Tamoxifen, Clomid, and Arimedex to cover my bases in case anything wonky happens. I figure its better to be safe than sorry.

Day 1

After first dose I feel a little speedy and anxious. Probably because Im just nervous though.

HUNGER WAS SERIOUS. I ended up trapped at my gfs moms house where not a healthy thing was in sight

and this lay sunday turned into a bit of a cheat day.

went to bed at 11pm and felt pretty tired. I only got 7 hours sleep yesterday. Had a difficult time

going to sleep. Could be placebo, could be just me, i usually sleep shitty anyways.

*I read from Dylan Gemelli that you should start albuterol 2 weeks in so i quit using it and will add in later.

Day 2

Woke up and got a little over 8 hours rest.

Felt like ass when i went to the gym. felt a little more sweaty and closer to being out of breath.

at the gym as well. A bit foggy, out of my head as well.

felt better after I ate. hhit it up hard during boxing tonight. Going to split up the gw1516 after

some reading so going to 10mg twice a day

Day 3

Went to bed at a little after midnight, woke up at 630 or so BRIGHT awake. was pissed about that so i spent about 20 minutes going back to sleep and woke up at 830. feel pretty well rested.

Splitting the dosages today like i talked about

Osta-25mg morning
S4 25mg morning 25mg 6-8 hours later.
gw1516 10mg morning 10mg 6-8 hours later

Busted it out ay my mma gym today. did an hour and a half boxing class followed b y 1 hour long fight team. Sweated a lot more than i normally do. Wondering if its because im splitting the gw doses and took 10mg 10 mins before class. School had a weird water leak and i stayed after hours and helped them. Pretty exhausted now but had plenty of energy. Went to bed at 12

Day 4

Slept like shit last night. Had a hard time getting to sleep the past two days and i woke up several times throughout the night. Dosed up at 930 and by 1039 was out at the gym working out. Felt alright. Nothing too special to report. I seem to not be having the foggy issue the past few days and even with a shitty nights sleep i feel clear in my mind if that makes any sense.

This is my report so far and i will update it daily for you all.
From what i have researched, This is all pretty much placebo and it takes a week or two to fully kick in with mood and everything but i figured id let you all know whats going on in my head daily.

What up dude, today is my first day of ostarine. I'll be subscribed to your thread . I also feel like it made me sweat a lot more in the gym and made my face flushed. I also have s4 but I decided to run a cycle of the ostarine first to see what happens.

Background on myself. I am 28 years old, 6'1, 229lbs and fight competitively in MMA. It is not my main job, but i do fight professionally. I have incorporated lifting into my regiment for extra strength and was looking for something to help me cut weight while getting stronger. I would like to bump down to the next lower weight class to fight at. I currently fight at 205. Looking to get to into the 185 class. I have never done steroids or anything like that, and I figured SARMs would be a perfect way to kind of ease myself into performance enhancing compounds and to do so discreetly. I feel the guys at my gym would know there was something up if there was a sudden huge enhancement.

Starting dose

25mg Osta 1x a day
50mg S4 2x a day at 25mg each
GW1516 20mg a day once a day

Albuterol 6mg 2-3x a day and maybe work myself up from there

I also bought some Tamoxifen, Clomid, and Arimedex to cover my bases in case anything wonky happens. I figure its better to be safe than sorry.

Day 1

After first dose I feel a little speedy and anxious. Probably because Im just nervous though.

HUNGER WAS SERIOUS. I ended up trapped at my gfs moms house where not a healthy thing was in sight

and this lay sunday turned into a bit of a cheat day.

went to bed at 11pm and felt pretty tired. I only got 7 hours sleep yesterday. Had a difficult time

going to sleep. Could be placebo, could be just me, i usually sleep shitty anyways.

*I read from Dylan Gemelli that you should start albuterol 2 weeks in so i quit using it and will add in later.

Day 2

Woke up and got a little over 8 hours rest.

Felt like ass when i went to the gym. felt a little more sweaty and closer to being out of breath.

at the gym as well. A bit foggy, out of my head as well.

felt better after I ate. hhit it up hard during boxing tonight. Going to split up the gw1516 after

some reading so going to 10mg twice a day

Day 3

Went to bed at a little after midnight, woke up at 630 or so BRIGHT awake. was pissed about that so i spent about 20 minutes going back to sleep and woke up at 830. feel pretty well rested.

Splitting the dosages today like i talked about

Osta-25mg morning
S4 25mg morning 25mg 6-8 hours later.
gw1516 10mg morning 10mg 6-8 hours later

Busted it out ay my mma gym today. did an hour and a half boxing class followed b y 1 hour long fight team. Sweated a lot more than i normally do. Wondering if its because im splitting the gw doses and took 10mg 10 mins before class. School had a weird water leak and i stayed after hours and helped them. Pretty exhausted now but had plenty of energy. Went to bed at 12

Day 4

Slept like shit last night. Had a hard time getting to sleep the past two days and i woke up several times throughout the night. Dosed up at 930 and by 1039 was out at the gym working out. Felt alright. Nothing too special to report. I seem to not be having the foggy issue the past few days and even with a shitty nights sleep i feel clear in my mind if that makes any sense.

This is my report so far and i will update it daily for you all.
From what i have researched, This is all pretty much placebo and it takes a week or two to fully kick in with mood and everything but i figured id let you all know whats going on in my head daily.

I will be following bro! You are going to notice a huge endurance spike right away from the gw for starts.In the ring and in the gym.

its so refreshing to see someone that really thought things through and made a wise decision... sarms are FAR more conducive to your goals, etc... im always here if you need any help bro... you are correct about albuterol... if your running a 12 week sarms cycle then run albuterol weeks 3-7 and 9-12... did you get your sarms from sarms1?

Thanks Dylan. I am running an 8 week cycle to start with and see how things progress/how i like it and will probably run a longer one. Bought enough from sarms1 theoretically for an 8 week course that will probably be a little shorter because i seriously doubt that i will get 100% of the liquids in my mouth and whatnot.

Would you recommend the same waiting two weeks on albuterol on an 8 week cycle as well?

Day 5

Slept a lot better last night. Feel pretty well rested. Ran 1.7 miles one way into my MMA Gym

(about a month out from a fight and i start doing more running) trained BJJ for an hour, and

stretched for an hour, then ran back to house. Feel alright. Wasnt super stoked for road work (I

hate running from things..thats why i learned how to fight :P)

Noticed while in bed that i might be having some joint healing going on. I have had a shoulder

injury thats been pretty severe and while laying down and moving my arm over my head in a certain

way i can 100% reliably make it click horribly. Noticed that it is a much softer click and almost

feels mushy. Doesnt hurt like it has been. Very interesting for me! This is one of the main reasons

why i wanted to try Ostarine, to help with some joint/cartilage rejuvenation! If that is all it

does i would be pleased with just that.

Trained Muay Thai for an hour in the evening. It was not the most productive training session as my pad holder was not really with it. Very slow, and not able to let me run at the pace i wanted to unfortunately. was a bit bummed about that. headed to sleep a little early tonight. Should be in bed by about 1030.

Top Bottom