Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms for high volume training

Zloiyrn

22 yrs old. 5’7’’ 190 pounds and 20% body fat.
I’m looking to increase my volume and go extremely high volume over the next three weeks to shock my body.
I will be doing 30 sets per muscle group and doing atleast 12-15 reps per set. I expect to need around 90+ minutes to complete a workout like this.
My plan is probably lgd4033 and s23 at 10mgs a day to start, but I want to increase the dosing as my workouts get more in depth. Are these sarms the best options?

no, no, no and NO... you are not only picking the WRONG compounds for your goals but you are FAR too young to be near s23... let me ask you a serious question... did you just pull this combo out of your ass? its IMPOSSIBLE that you did one second of research and came up with this.. i dont even have comfort making a recommendation to you... how on the planet earth did you come up with this as ideal in any way?

22 yrs old. 5’7’’ 190 pounds and 20% body fat.
I’m looking to increase my volume and go extremely high volume over the next three weeks to shock my body.
I will be doing 30 sets per muscle group and doing atleast 12-15 reps per set. I expect to need around 90+ minutes to complete a workout like this.
My plan is probably lgd4033 and s23 at 10mgs a day to start, but I want to increase the dosing as my workouts get more in depth. Are these sarms the best options?
lgd and s23 no good
better pick cardarine 20mgs and testolone 20mgs with n2guard

try doing GW as your base it works best here

Top Bottom