Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs Cycle Input Needed....

Feldspar

I'm thinking of trying out the unique SARMS. I'm 33, 5'9",and ~215 lbs. depending on the day. My body fat is around 15-18% I've been working out on and off since high school, and I've been back at it pretty hard (4-5 days/week of strength training) for the past 6 months. I've made some significant progress, but I'm hitting a bit of a plateau, and I'd like to try something without going the AAS route.

At my weight, what dosage of MK-2866 and S-4 would you recommend? Also, I've been using D-Pol (DAA) with good results. Would that be a sufficient cycle support to prevent suppression?

I'd like to add in some of the GW at some point to accelerate the fat loss. What timing in the cycle would be best for that? What dosage and duration on the GW?

Thanks for the help guys. I'm loving this place!

I'm thinking of trying out the unique SARMS. I'm 33, 5'9",and ~215 lbs. depending on the day. My body fat is around 15-18% I've been working out on and off since high school, and I've been back at it pretty hard (4-5 days/week of strength training) for the past 6 months. I've made some significant progress, but I'm hitting a bit of a plateau, and I'd like to try something without going the AAS route.

At my weight, what dosage of MK-2866 and S-4 would you recommend? Also, I've been using D-Pol (DAA) with good results. Would that be a sufficient cycle support to prevent suppression?

I'd like to add in some of the GW at some point to accelerate the fat loss. What timing in the cycle would be best for that? What dosage and duration on the GW?

Thanks for the help guys. I'm loving this place!

your going to want to run an 8 week cycle...

1-8 ostarine - 25 mg dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-8 s4 - 50 mg split dosage... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 6 hours later
1-8 gw 501516 - 10 mg a day... split dosage... 5 mg in the a.m. and 5 m.g. 12 hours later
1-8 hcgenerate - 5 caps a day... 3 in the a.m. 2 in the p.m.
1-8 forma stanzol - 10 pumps a day... 5 in the a.m. and 5 in the p.m.
1-8 need2slin

mini pct
9-11 unleashed/post cycle combo
9-11 bridge

there you go my friend...

if you want to be even more aggressive with your fat loss, you could add albuterol or forged burner in there as well...

Top Bottom