Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

San Francisco plane crash: TV station duped into giving racist, false names of pilots

Re: San Francisco plane crash: TV station duped into giving racist, false names of pi

Somebodys gonna lose a shit ton of cash paying out this lawsuit

Re: San Francisco plane crash: TV station duped into giving racist, false names of pi

What the hell kept the anchor from at least pausing mid sentence as she read through those names?

Wondering how any of that is funny....
A disaster that killed 2 childred and the NTBS can't even get the pilots names right.
I guess it's so sad it is funny

Then the answer is obvious: We must put them in charge of all of our health care.

Wondering how any of that is funny....
A disaster that killed 2 childred and the NTBS can't even get the pilots names right.
I guess it's so sad it is funny

Actually the disaster killed one person and the rescue people ran over and killed a second person.

Somebodys gonna lose a shit ton of cash paying out this lawsuit

I don't see where Asiana Air can claim cash damages. Their pilot crashed the plane. How does a TV station broadcasting stupid, fake names hurt them?

I didn't even know this was illegal:
"This legal action is being taken because of the KTVU report that not only disparaged Asians in general through the use of racially charged epithets, but also severely damaged the reputation of Asiana Airlines," the company said in a statement.

I don't see where Asiana Air can claim cash damages. Their pilot crashed the plane. How does a TV station broadcasting stupid, fake names hurt them?

see woodys post #28

Top Bottom