Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saints’ second and fifth-round draft choices in 2009

bush-large.gif

saintsgirl.jpg

shockey drops passes left and right and then complains like a cry baby when he doesnt get every other throw. he will not help new orleans, just like he didnt help ny.

saints had an off year .. they got a sickk offense .. i expect them to contend for the division this year .. breez bush shockey mcallister colston .. yikes .. lotta firepower

PuddleMonkey said:
We ain't doing shit this year.
Since when did you start speaking french with you're "we"? You are from WA so you're not a Saint's fan like us peeps from Louisiana!!! If you were then you would know that were going to the Superbowl this year and will win it all!! Vilma is going to be the man of defense and shockey will be ready to play!!

Beachboy6294 said:
Since when did you start speaking french with you're "we"? You are from WA so you're not a Saint's fan like us peeps from Louisiana!!! If you were then you would know that were going to the Superbowl this year and will win it all!! Vilma is going to be the man of defense and shockey will be ready to play!!

lol I've been a Saints fan longer than most in Louisiana. I've been through all the shitty years, I ain't getting kicked off the fan wagon now!

PuddleMonkey said:
lol I've been a Saints fan longer than most in Louisiana. I've been through all the shitty years, I ain't getting kicked off the fan wagon now!
Serious glad to have you as one of us puddles!! Now you need to come checkout a game at the dome with me!!

Top Bottom