Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saints close to signing Derrick Brooks!

jason david is a corner not a LB. and speaking of defensive backs. we got tracy porter, darren sharper, randall gay, malcolm jenkins, jabari greer, roman harper, lee torrence. dude we loaded there too

butt as of now David is projected as the starter

so, the rest of the dickheads can't be too good

ugh... actually your completely wrong man. tracy porter and randall gay are the projected starters at CB. you dont even know what your talking about lol. i went to all the mini camps and i was listening to bobby and hokie and during an interview with sean payton thats what he said. also jabari greer is competing to take the starting spot from tracy porter. jason david will not be starting. he will more than likely be released bc f his contract compared to production. thank you lol

lol
I love this guys optimism

optimism about what? our defense is looking solid this year bro. and as you know our offense is incredible. it was just our defense that kept letting us down. with gregg williams in there now he is helping a lot

ugh... actually your completely wrong man. tracy porter and randall gay are the projected starters at CB. you dont even know what your talking about lol. i went to all the mini camps and i was listening to bobby and hokie and during an interview with sean payton thats what he said. also jabari greer is competing to take the starting spot from tracy porter. jason david will not be starting. he will more than likely be released bc f his contract compared to production. thank you lol

When you were attending mini-camps I was banging hawties :p

no you were at cutters getting fucked by guys. and if you dont know who is starting dont say you do. prolly one of them boys that was fucking you up the ass at that buffet told you that jason david was starting huh?

Pencil in cornerback Tracy Porter as likely starter for New Orleans Saints - NOLA.com

Top Bottom