Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running winstrol

ANy reasons for not including test? youre using dbol instead of test? Many recommends to run at least a small dose with tren or deca ?

any reason why youre not running test? Many recommends to run at least a small dose of test with tren or deca? on the other hand I read that in the 80's many used deca and dbols with no test. your using dbols as test?

GUYS ,

At the moment Im running 12 weeks of 500mg test e , 400mg tren e and eq 400mg / weekly. I am into my 3rd week. I am running 25mg of proviron to keep bloat at minimum and good libido.
During the last 6-8 weeks of the cycle I intend to run winstrol 50 mg ed. I am using

My question is shall I run 4 weeks of winstrol two weeks off and another 4 weeks? or shall I run 8 weeks staright with the rest of the cycle? I prefer the first option but does it make sense?

my stats are 5 10 200lbs/90kg 13%bodyfat age 24 height 5 10.

cheers guys

I would just add the WINSTROL 6-8 weeks before the end of the cycle.

Top Bottom