Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rumors about Jay Cutler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay is definately into girls only..I know him, have hung out with him and Kerry and they've been together since high school. Your source is wrong..typical BB gossip!!!

He's not gay... however, no one here could truly tell you if he did "gay acts" to make money for his habbit.

Mr.X said:
He's not gay... however, no one here could truly tell you if he did "gay acts" to make money for his habbit.

That is 100% true...its a fucked up sport for sure..God knows I've seen some crazy shit firsthand!!!

JJ

what I want to know is these "secret sources" people on here get their info from - who are they ...such BS IMO :rolleyes:

i remember the first time i heard his voice i was like WTF? however i admire Cutler more than Coleman and i think Cutler is by far more superior to Coleman. PERIOD. Gay or not. I have seen him and his wife and i wasnt impressed with her though. I thought he could do better :verygood:

liquidmuscle said:
i remember the first time i heard his voice i was like WTF? however i admire Cutler more than Coleman and i think Cutler is by far more superior to Coleman. PERIOD. Gay or not. I have seen him and his wife and i wasnt impressed with her though. I thought he could do better :verygood:

some people choose a wife for other reasons than looks :mad:

LIKE MONEY :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

acneman said:
some people choose a wife for other reasons than looks :mad:

LIKE MONEY :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

choose a woman other than looks? are you crazy! If we didnt give a shit about looks we wouldnt be on this board.

Mr.X said:
I doubt he did...he rose so fast to the top there would have been no need. I know Jay and I know for sure he is not gay...I cannot even say there is a gay thing about him....and I have good Gaydar form being hit on a lot. I do not care one way or the other to each his own...but his wife is smmmmmokin"

Quad

BTW, why was I asked specifically to chime in on this? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom