Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ronnie deserves the Mr O win! End this ronnie bashing!

• Thread starter Thread starter SSAlexSS
  • Start date Start date
S

SSAlexSS

Ronnie won hands down. Yes his midsection is off, but the rest of him is awesome. Its not a supermodel competition.
He has more symmetery than jay (ronnie got bigger traps and better back).

And you need to realize that good back is as important as good arms and chest. The last 18 or so Mr O's were won because of good back development. Dorian Yates did not have a good phisique, but his back was astonishing.

Its not enough to look good from the front, you need to look good from all angles.

Mr Cutler was good from the front but his back wasn't as impressive. Lets see some back compariosns kids!

SSAlexSS said:
Ronnie won hands down. Yes his midsection is off, but the rest of him is awesome.

Its not enough to look good from the front, you need to look good from all angles.

Mr Cutler was good from the front but his back wasn't as impressive. Lets see some back compariosns kids!

Ronnie won because he sucks a lot of [)ick. His midsection was off, one of the more stand-out areas, and ur right... U do have to look good from all angles to be Mr. Olympia. He did not/does not deserve the title. I would have liked to see Jay Cutler take the title, he's a young kid who obviously busted his ass since last year. THATS what Mr. Olympia should be about, not who sucks the most cock. Get ur shit straight. Peace

Re: Re: Ronnie deserves the Mr O win! End this ronnie bashing!

BigDogg said:

Ronnie won because he sucks a lot of [)ick. His midsection was off, one of the more stand-out areas, and ur right... U do have to look good from all angles to be Mr. Olympia. He did not/does not deserve the title. I would have liked to see Jay Cutler take the title, he's a young kid who obviously busted his ass since last year. THATS what Mr. Olympia should be about, not who sucks the most cock. Get ur shit straight. Peace

no offense bro......but what did that just accomplish....if you really feel that strongly why dont you write joe weider and bitch and complain to him......the same to the rest of you that are crying about it......i dont agree with the outcome either but i am not letting it ruin my day....get over it:o

Re: Re: Re: Ronnie deserves the Mr O win! End this ronnie bashing!

bigpimp said:

no offense bro......but what did that just accomplish....if you really feel that strongly why dont you write joe weider and bitch and complain to him......the same to the rest of you that are crying about it......i dont agree with the outcome either but i am not letting it ruin my day....get over it:o

you do understand we are on a fitness board and we talk about fitness stuff, right? well i was just stating my opinion, so why dont u get over it. and what would writing weider do anyway.. think he's gonna listen to us? nah..dont think so.

UM LEGS?

I keep hearing its just his midsection that was off.... does ronnie appear to have any leg seperation????? NO Overall package Cutler , back might not be as OVERPOWERING but at least he doesnt have 2 weak parts

In the comparision post (which I thought was great) the side by side comparisions showed Ronnie a little more massive, but not as defined. His mid section was lacking and so were his quads, in definetion that is (in all but one photo I have seen). I dont know, I think Pro BBing is changing a little and becoming more like.....dont know how to exactly explain it, but similiar to "the hometown all-star is supposed to win, even if not as "equipped". All American Cop, Ronnie has always been a idol and fav. to a lot of BB'ers, but its all up to the judges. You gotta accept their decision.

ronni just looks like he's holding about 15 lbs of water and being 8 mo pregnant. jay looked a little sharper. not as distended.

You can argue about physique and symetry all you want, but in most cases, you can bet that the bigger guy will win. Ronnie is the bigger guy, and that's what the judges went for.

Top Bottom