Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ronnie Coleman .. police officer doing illegal steroids?

most cops are pretty big. i never thought about it but i guess it would make sense that (some) cops juice. it gives them a more intimidating appearance when they are huge. three cheers for juice!

Last edited:
Why do people think cops are suppose to be perfect? They are human afterall. They have a tough job.

Yes, there are many asshole cops who let the job go to there heads but for the most part I don't see Cops juicing as being a terrible thing.

BigAndy69 said:
Why do people think cops are suppose to be perfect? They are human afterall. They have a tough job.

Yes, there are many asshole cops who let the job go to there heads but for the most part I don't see Cops juicing as being a terrible thing.

Exactly.

In Canada, as long as the cop is obtaining his gear from a domestic source... and isn't selling it... he's done NOTHING illegal. No hypocrisy there.

Ronnie's a fuckin hypocrit. No respect for the man. I feel the same way about Arnold as well.

How is Arnie a hypocrite?

Exactly.

In Canada, as long as the cop is obtaining his gear from a domestic source... and isn't selling it... he's done NOTHING illegal. No hypocrisy there.

*with a tear in my eye* "Oh Canada! Our home and native land..."

I fully agree on this. It's true I've met some jerk cops, but I also talked to real cool cops as well. We even had a flashlight showdown once (Mine was high powered LED's, but damn, their Maglites got power!)

F117A,.
Arnold used steroids in his day and I don't think anyone will deny he did long after his day too, including getting ready for T3. He preaches against them and calls for steroid testing. He's anti-drug? The same man who is seen smoking a J in one of the final scenes of Pumping Iron? The facts speak for themselves.

The cops that busted the party that i was at tonight.... 2 big fat overweight guys.. . and one dude that looked like her was 18..... so i dont kno whats up with the boston PD

Sweed said:
The cops that busted the party that i was at tonight.... 2 big fat overweight guys.. . and one dude that looked like her was 18..... so i dont kno whats up with the boston PD

i guess BPD must have drug testing :D

I've got no probs with the cops in my neck of the woods hitting the gear here and there to help them maintain the sort of physique they need/want as police officers. More power to them if that's their thing.

What REALLY bothers me though is when a bust goes down from time to time. Usually - as I hear it from good local bros - it ends up being a shakedown. Cops walk into [whatever gym], talk to [whatever bro] who's already been fingered by their undercover man or someone in the gym who thinks he's being a badass by ratting on a bro who tried to do him a favour. Cops take the bro aside, and an arrest and search is made. He doesn't go downtown, but he leaves with a gym bag that's a lot lighter than when he came in.

Over the next 10-16 weeks, there are a lot of cops who - coincidentally - put on about 15-20 lbs of LBM and/or water.

That's the only time it bothers me.

Although, now that I think about it, it's usually the guys charging $60 for an amp of sust that get it right in the ass... now I'm not saying it's right, but ya gotta think of karma at times like that.

-M

Re: reply

slyder190 said:
F117A,.
Arnold used steroids in his day and I don't think anyone will deny he did long after his day too, including getting ready for T3. He preaches against them and calls for steroid testing. He's anti-drug? The same man who is seen smoking a J in one of the final scenes of Pumping Iron? The facts speak for themselves.
Right on , he may be a hero to many and some parts of his life are certainly inspirational but his approach to steroids was identical to his apporcah to the iron: volume. His unauthorised biography makes mention of many other BB being frightened of his usage , 45 mgs of dbol in a single dose , that kind of thing. Personally I'm all for sensible roid usage but Arnold can never preach.

Yes, it's the cops who bust someone with steroids, put 10% of them in the locker (enought to convict) and take the rest for themselves. You say it never happens? I wonder what Rick Collins would say about this. Thanks!

Top Bottom