Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roger Federer vs Rafael Nadal

fistfullofsteel

Coming up at 9 am eastern time zone. Going to be a good match. I still miss the days of Sampras vs Agassi. I got my money on Roger, dodger. Niner niner niner thank you. N21DD transponder appears inoperative, recycle one zero three three. One delta delta. McGuire approach, Mooney one dee dee, uh, did it come up. Two one delta delta negative sir. Sir just verify you are, you are level at seven thousand. One dee dee we are level at seven, sir. Roger. :D

fistfullofsteel said:
Coming up at 9 am eastern time zone. Going to be a good match. I still miss the days of Sampras vs Agassi. I got my money on Roger, dodger. Niner niner niner thank you. N21DD transponder appears inoperative, recycle one zero three three. One delta delta. McGuire approach, Mooney one dee dee, uh, did it come up. Two one delta delta negative sir. Sir just verify you are, you are level at seven thousand. One dee dee we are level at seven, sir. Roger. :D

a mooney? nice

perkele said:
Last time in 1988 by Steffi Graf.

she is the only person to win all four in one year plus the gold medal in the olympics. i still think monica seles was the greatest female tennis player, until she got stabbed. She was a freaking machine. The youngest ever to win a French Open at the age of 16 years, 6 months. She probably would have had like 20+ grand slams under her belt easy.

fistfullofsteel said:
she is the only person to win all four in one year plus the gold medal in the olympics. i still think monica seles was the greatest female tennis player, until she got stabbed. She was a freaking machine. The youngest ever to win a French Open at the age of 16 years, 6 months. She probably would have had like 20+ grand slams under her belt easy.

I may have to agree.

Top Bottom