Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ripped off another site

I think, in general, those who are willing to take a risk for what they want are "ballsier" than those who sit back and wait for the world to decide what to do with them.

Then again, roids are big in the gay community because of the body image thing. Uh oh! :eek2:

I think, in general, those who are willing to take a risk for what they want are "ballsier" than those who sit back and wait for the world to decide what to do with them.

Then again, roids are big in the gay community because of the body image thing. Uh oh! :eek2:
HOLY SHIT Big Strong Overly Aggressive and Horney GAY GUYS, you skinny strait fucks better get wit the program. Or risked having your ass had by some Beastly Gay Dude. That would really suck.

i dont know about you guys, but where i live most of the users are total idiots.. they dont pct, run AI's or anything, alot of them run some type of steriod throughout the year.. and guess what? they look like shit, bloated, gyno, but at least they hit the tanning bed! lmao. this was the opinion i had about juicers before i met some truly educated individuals. great read btw

I live next to 2 pussies, 1 a MLB player and 1 a NHL player. I know that they don't use aas, but they are sure ass-holes
Great read BTW, I was ROTFLMAO, pussy this, pussy that. This thread made me horny with all the pussy talk, I'm off to get laid...;)

Top Bottom