Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RIP Nasser El Sonbaty

• Thread starter Thread starter UA_Iron
  • Start date Start date
U

UA_Iron

The "Uncrowned Mr. Olympia"

Placed 2nd in the Olympia in 1997, dude was a monster, a scholar, and the funny guy GH15 on a lot of other boards.

Rumors have it that he died of a kidney infection - just speculation at this point

Last edited:
That sucks...RIP brother

Placed 2nd in the Olympia in 1997, dude was a monster, a scholar, and the funny guy GW15 on a lot of other boards.

Rumors have it that he died of a kidney infection - just speculation at this point

gh15. Although it is widely thought that at least 3 people posted under the gh15 moniker.

Indeed ... I just read about it on the Net. I do wonder, though, if the true cause of death will be revealed?

Last edited:

Placed 2nd in the Olympia in 1997, dude was a monster, a scholar, and the funny guy GW15 on a lot of other boards.

What a shame! Another one bites the dust from diuretics. I bet the rumor is true and I bet abusing lasix through the years was the main contributor to his illness, which led to his death. Was he a member of OLM and the AF board under that screen name? I seen him guest a pose along with Yates at the Mr. Pittsburgh in 1996-97; he could barely walk because his tear drops were rubbing together.

Top Bottom