Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rich Gannon had better wake up or..

juicedmullet said:

:finger: I mean really, lucky or not they're still 7-0 and have had the ability to win the games. without some form of talent or gumption they would not be able to take advantage of the opportunities when given.:)

I agree, they have talent, but they're not playing up to their level of talent. There is NO reason that offense shouldn't be able to get a first down at the end of the game to close it out. You're telling me the Raiders D was THAT good? Come on...

I think it speaks volumes for Vermeil's ability to motivate that the team is able to take advantage of quirky opportunities and make things happen. I just don't know how much good that will do them when they run into a team that doesn't make as many mistakes as the Raiders.

onerepmaximum said:
Man a win is a win. It seems like the good teams are also the most lucky. Not too sure if that's a coincidence or not. Maybe the good teams are just able to capitalize on breaks and translate them into a win.
Oh, don't get me wrong, there's skill there, it's just not recognised by the media like some teams. As in no SuperStar types.
Sad thing about the Raiders is that their SuperStar talent in not Mixed across positions. You can't win without a consistent lineup
across positions on Offense and D..

The only Good thing about the Raiders this season...
1ed809d0.jpg

Y_Lifter said:

Oh, don't get me wrong, there's skill there, it's just not recognised by the media like some teams. As in no SuperStar types.

Priest...Tony G... Trent Green

And the media has been all over the Chiefs nuts this year, but mostly its ESPN, analysts, etc. The nation in general, however, isnt quick to jump on a KC bandwagon.

well mirer is our man for a couple weeks it looks like. Man we(raiders) are a big disappointment this year, too damn old and way too many injuries. I just hope when a couple high priced oldies retire this year that they spend that money wisely and come back next year with a contending team. BTW im not sure if this team can make it far with tuiasosopo at the healm? Raiders fans, what do u think?

Top Bottom