Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rice@Raiders - its soooo sad:(

I don't know how having Rice on the team will benefit them any? other than draw a better crowd. Last year when the raiders did good, they still had a sorry attendance. Not signing Rison, in my opinion may hurt there record, but not signing Rice will hurt their attendance.

Rice has always been better than Rison... yesterday and today. It can only help the team to have him there.

Plus, he is a great leader and role model that can help out some of the younger guys....... I think he has the best work ethics in football, and that's why he is still a good player (even at his age).

Rice is usually regarded as the bench mark among players as far as physical conditioning goes and some of the players do train with him during the off season so his conditioning shouldn't be a problem. I also don't think his skills have diminished as much as people tend to believe. They have to a degree, but your talking about an exceptional player here. I just think the 49'ers felt it was Owens time to shine therefore thrusting Rice into a back up role before being released.

I think Rice and Brown will make a great tandem, but that also depends on the play of TE Eric Bjornson and how well he fits into the Raiders offensive scheme.

Just my .02

Rice is no average WR. A famous quote said by Deion Sander in the 94 Super Bowl after rice injured his shoulder " Just go out there and do your thing, your better with one hand then most WR are with two." Yes he is past his prime but he is still a treat.

Niner Fan Forever!!
----------------------------------------

"Names Ash...Housewares"
:die: :evil:

Top Bottom