Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Regular season!!!!!!!!! 9/5 Dallas vs NY Giants 830 pm et

I wish there was a way both teams could lose! NFC East is garbage.

either way bb, i'm takin your k on all my pats games

Fuck You Tom coughlin and your Bitch ass team!!! And those 2 sorry ass cunts Heath Evans and Darren Sharper, Cowboys Haters!!
Everybody on that Network all but nuthuggin on the giants, let's see what happens on the field, overrated sports analysts!! They need to go and get a job serving ice cream to kids, lmfao!!! All IN!!!! Cowboys 2012.....

Fuck I am getting old. I looked and I didn't see this up so I did one. Sorry man...

lol
Could use your Fairder lovings ass help too this season.
This season I acutally have a lot of life shit going on :(... messing with my fum time

lol
Could use your Fairder lovings ass help too this season.
This season I acutally have a lot of life shit going on :(... messing with my fum time

Lol sure np bra.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I hope not now :-)

But Ido have Eli on my fantasy.

Eli may not necessarily do much of anything.. but I love the Giants running game and Dline.

the cowboys have been regressing every year slowly but surely. everyone says this will be a shootout but I think it will be much lower scoring.. maybe a 21-10 type game

Top Bottom