Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

REDSOX 4 and a half out...OH YEAH!!!

you jackass! STOP SETTING YOURSELF UP FOR DISAPPOINTMENT YOU SCHMUCK TYPICAL SOX FAN!!! DON'T TALK UNTIL YOU HAVE A REASON TO. Skibity Tit Mutha Trucka!!!

KillahBee said:
you jackass! STOP SETTING YOURSELF UP FOR DISAPPOINTMENT YOU SCHMUCK TYPICAL SOX FAN!!! DON'T TALK UNTIL YOU HAVE A REASON TO. Skibity Tit Mutha Trucka!!!

I don't like your tone bitch!!!

Nice ass in dat avatar though!!!

He will never stop whining b/c his team will always lose and the Curse of the Bambino will live on forever!!!

I respect you pulling for your team,but I have noticed that it seems everytime the Sox go on a roll and play well,you come and start talkin' shit,then they fade. I think the last time you were pounding your chest was after the Sox swept the Yanks back in about May. You're jinxing your team buddy.

Actually, I live and die by these guys. I don't care if they were in last place, I'd still talk just as much shit and route for them just as hard. Same goes for my Patriots, my Bruins and the Celtics!!!

Redsox Nation Baby!!!

Funny story for you folks. My very very very close friend is a huge Yankees fan, huge. He proceeded to tell me today he put $100 on the Redsox to go all the way this year. Mighty Big Balls for a Yankees fan, especially a huge fan like this to be putting money on my Redsox.

I'll tell all you this though, I can't wait for these upcoming series. It'll be the whole season for both teams in 6 games!!!

PatsFan34 said:
Actually, I live and die by these guys. I don't care if they were in last place, I'd still talk just as much shit and route for them just as hard. Same goes for my Patriots, my Bruins and the Celtics!!!
Same here,been a Yankees fan since I was a kid in Jersey in the late 60s..through the times when Bobby Murcer roamed center field for a medicre team,and the mid-eighties when george seemed to only try and buy a championship. Also,I've been a Bengals fan since when I lived up there in the late 80s.

Top Bottom