Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Red Sox AL East Champions

ortiz34 said:
OLOLOLOLO! Kick any pets out lately! I forgot about that dude.

Shits pretty tight here, business is picking up, I'm bidding on a huge job for Harvard University come Monday, if that happens bro I'll see you down at the tribe tent
:chomp:

what part of mass u in? i'm familiar with the worcester area and parts of boston/newton around BC.

I'm 25 minutes north of Boston, near the New Hampshire border (RT 93N)

fistfullofsteel said:
yankees are going to win it all unless they have to play the angels :bawling: :finger: METS SUCK!!!!

Wait, so now this week you are a Yankee fan? I can't keep track of your flip flopping.

ortiz34 said:
Wait, so now this week you are a Yankee fan? I can't keep track of your flip flopping.

no you dick, i don't want them to win it all but i think the only team that is going to stop them is the angels or the mets in the world series and the mets just did a huge choke job so they aren't going anywhere except the golf course.

i have a feeling the yanks will beat the indians and the red sox will beat the angels and then the yanks will be the sox. but if the angels beat the sox somehow then they will own the yanks like they always do.

giants, mets, nets, jazz, and devils can kiss my ass. bunch of fucking assholes. pieces of shit just cash their paychecks and don't really care about winning. i remember when karl malone and john stockton broke my heart. i never got over it.

Top Bottom