Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recomping and cutting calories with steroids

Tudeji

Been very motivated reading these logs on here you guys are amazing all of you.
Had a question though about recomping and cutting my calories with steroids
I’m 205 lbs and I’m about 16% body fat maybe a little less. 44 years old.
This will be the third time I’ve used steroids but I would like to cut my calories down and do a recomp.
Right now my calories are around 3500 per day and I’m getting about 250 g of protein. Should I drop my calories down 1000 or 500?
I’m looking to do masteron 300mgs a week with some test prop 100mgs 2x per week.

I'd start with 500 and see in a few weeks if the scale moves up or down, I know for me at 5'11 222lbs I'd need to eat a little over 2700 calories to maintain my current bodyweight or a little over 2700 to put on weight, you can find out with a free online calorie calculator everything you need to know, just google calorie calculator type in all your info hit calculate and it will show u what u need to eat calorie wise to gain, lose or maintain weight.

Been very motivated reading these logs on here you guys are amazing all of you.
Had a question though about recomping and cutting my calories with steroids
I’m 205 lbs and I’m about 16% body fat maybe a little less. 44 years old.
This will be the third time I’ve used steroids but I would like to cut my calories down and do a recomp.
Right now my calories are around 3500 per day and I’m getting about 250 g of protein. Should I drop my calories down 1000 or 500?
I’m looking to do masteron 300mgs a week with some test prop 100mgs 2x per week.
cut cals 500 but up the protein to 300 and with gear 200mgs masteron and 300mgs test

Top Bottom