Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recomp 4-6week cycle this was suggested...first timer...will this work?

blindside05

Alright im 6ft 215-210 core weight. 21 years old.

I did a 1 week on clen and 1 week primatene/caffeine.

clen was 100mcg daily/ primatene 65mg approx.

My trainer/gym friend has suggested I do this cycle for the next 4-6 weeks...
Clen/T3 and Mdrol and Tamoxifen

then after 2 weeks on clen two weeks on either primatene again or NYC (norephedrine, yohimbine, caffeine) then 2 weeks back on clen.

Does this sound right?

What suggestions do you all have?

My prior experience with prohormones was one cycle of 3-AD which is no longer on the market and I hear it was pretty mild.

My current medications are 200mg Sertraline (Zoloft) per day.

Prior surgeries are corneal crosslinking of my corneas due to keratoconus but there is no blood supply to the cornea so I figure this shouldnt matter.

My general concerns are permanent heart, liver, kidney damage, hair loss, permanent erectyle dissfunction. My trainer says that there might be side effects but since im only doing this once they should dissipate after PCT and have no lasting effects.

. I dont plan on doing this again its just I used to be 260 and ever since its been a battle to get to where i want. Ive been lifting weights for 6 years.

All of your advice is appreciated, and Im thankful to those who read this and give information. Thanks to all you guys/gals in advance.

clen is poison

not really, oy has it's place just not here, I don't think you need clen with those other medications especially Zoloft.

Explain why you're on all of those and i'll try to do my best to help you.

not really, oy has it's place just not here, I don't think you need clen with those other medications especially Zoloft.

Explain why you're on all of those and i'll try to do my best to help you.

im only on zoloft 200mg/day.

my gym trainer reccomends that if i want to get the body composition as i want it i need to do mdrol/clen/t3/tamoxifen...

then i have all these questions that i have up on my original post. im just trying to decide how to go through with this since im placing my order this friday.

sorry i'm late I would also add SARMS-4 from our sponsor SARMs SEARCH.com

Top Bottom