Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Real Gym Classic APF Tulsa May 24th

Kimbo

New member
I'll be putting on a full meet w/bench only and deadlift only divisions. It will be at the Real Gym(formerly eastside) in Tulsa. Anyone who would like a entry form can email me [email protected] Would love to have all you guys that did Jim's meet back in oct. come back down. thanks
 
I will be there for sure, Bro. I will do what I can to recruit a big group to come there as well.

Should be a lot of fun.

B.
 
Ish...you need some people to train with? The group of us that gets together is KC, Springfield, Tulsa, OKC, Lenexa, and Lawrence.

PM me if you're interested. :)


Oh, and you can always compete...for the fun and experience if nothing else!
 
Wow, I didn't realize how close you all are. The furthest from me would be OKC, other than that most people are all about 2 hours away. I'm from Springfield and have a couple friends down there and in Lawrence. I'm reallly new to pl'ing but lately it's been really fun. I'll hit you up with a pm here in a bit. Thanks. :)
 
Hmm... Said I was done until August, but I'm itching to lift again. I'll see what the rest of the Springfield crew says. Haven't seen VDOP and BenchMonster in a while. If you guys are all lifting, I'll probably at least come and watch... Who am I kidding, watching sucks. If I'm there, I'm lifting.
 
Top Bottom