Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Re post -: cycle critique

Marcgidney

Age 23
85kg
11-12% body fat
175cm

This will
Be 4th cycle

(No trolls )

SUSS250- 500mg a week 1-12
Dbol - 30mg Ed week 1-4
Anavar - 50mg ed week 9-14
Nova 20mg ed week 1-4
Test prop 100mg eod week 12-14

Hcg- week 7-8 :- 1000iu for a week
Week 13-14 ". "

PCT
WEEK 15-18
Nova 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50

Age 23
85kg
11-12% body fat
175cm

This will
Be 4th cycle

(No trolls )

Dbol - 30mg Ed week 1-4
Nova 20mg ed week 1-4

Week 13-14 ". "

PCT
WEEK 15-18
Nova 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50

Looks great man.

Few things I would do differently:

Up the Anavar to 80mg
Drop Nolva on cycle, just use Aromasin at 12.5mg ED while on Dbol, drop to EOD after Dbol.
Add a Test booster to PCT, DAA. And Osta is great.
Clomid 50/50/25/25(no difference to go to 100)

Otherwise its great, I like that you use prop at the end, I always swap to short esters to keeps levels strong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Age 23
85kg
11-12% body fat
175cm

This will
Be 4th cycle

(No trolls )

Dbol - 30mg Ed week 1-4
Nova 20mg ed week 1-4

Week 13-14 ". "

PCT
WEEK 15-18
Nova 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50

you need support with your orals... n2guard needs to be ran along side... run aromasin with dbol, not nolval... your pct is far from complete and your running clomid too high at 100... have you considered adding sarms to your cycle to fully enhance it? here is how i would run this...

1-12 sust 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-14 gw 501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 hcgenerate es
13-14 hcg 500 ius week
15-16 1000 ius week
9-14 anavar 60 mg day
9-14 n2guard
12-14 test prop 100 mg eod

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Looks great man.

Few things I would do differently:

Up the Anavar to 80mg
Drop Nolva on cycle, just use Aromasin at 12.5mg ED while on Dbol, drop to EOD after Dbol.
Add a Test booster to PCT, DAA. And Osta is great.
Clomid 50/50/25/25(no difference to go to 100)

Otherwise its great, I like that you use prop at the end, I always swap to short esters to keeps levels strong.

This is horrible advice.

First of all, 80 mgs of anavar is beyond the range of safe. Along with 30 mgs of d-bol is incredibly stupid. DO NOT do that. Not if you care about your health at least.

Also, Ostra isn't a test booster. It's suppressive. It'd fine to extend a cycle but it will not help in restoring the HPTA. UNLEASHED will increase Free T (the only T that matters) without suppression at a time when you need it as high as possible. I also agree with Dylans advice about using N2GUARD while on when using orals

I'm also not a fan of Clomid but some people like it. That's a matter of opinion. The rest is fact. Remember, any anonymous person on a message board can give advice and sound knowledgable. They may even be sincere. But that doesn't mean the knowledge is accurate.

Age 23
85kg
11-12% body fat
175cm

This will
Be 4th cycle

(No trolls )

Dbol - 30mg Ed week 1-4
Nova 20mg ed week 1-4

Week 13-14 ". "

PCT
WEEK 15-18
Nova 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50

- Honestly I would lower your sust dose to 250mg a week and add in another injectable compound such as eq.

- Not a big fan of UG var, if its pharma then you wouldn't need to run it higher then 20mg a day to see phenomenal results.

- rather then the var at the end run epistane (40mg a day), halodrol (75mg a day) or turinabol (50-60mg a day) from weeks 9-14

- Need a cycle support supplement like N2Guard, at the very least do your self a favor and run some liver support for you orals (tudca and n-acetyl cysteine)

- run aromasin at 12.5mg eod, arimidex at .25mg eod, or formastanzol at 10 pumps daily, rather then Nolva. Also they need to be run from weeks 1-15

- get rid of the test p at the end of the cycle

- run hcg at 1000iu a week along side 1000iu of vitamin e a day from weeks 11-15

Pct should look as follows:
16-19 clomid 50/25/25/25 (ag-guys.com) or torem 90/60/60/30 (pm me)
16-19 unleashed (proteinfactory.com)
16-19 hcgenerate (needtobuildmuscle.com)
16-19 liquidex (needtobuildmuscle.com)

you need support with your orals... n2guard needs to be ran along side... run aromasin with dbol, not nolval... your pct is far from complete and your running clomid too high at 100... have you considered adding sarms to your cycle to fully enhance it? here is how i would run this...

1-12 sust 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-14 gw 501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 hcgenerate es
13-14 hcg 500 ius week
15-16 1000 ius week
9-14 anavar 60 mg day
9-14 n2guard
12-14 test prop 100 mg eod

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

First time I see an admin including Tamoxifen on a layout, now I don't know if you tolerate its existence or hate it haha.
Hey man, aren't you suposed to not include HCG on PCT?
Just trying to learn.
THANKS!

First time I see an admin including Tamoxifen on a layout, now I don't know if you tolerate its existence or hate it haha.
Hey man, aren't you suposed to not include HCG on PCT?
Just trying to learn.
THANKS!

Some of us still hate it, some like it, that's the beauty of this forum, you get a taste of just about every layout whether it be cycle layouts or oct layouts, we all have our preferences and we are more then happy to share them with the community.

Some of us still hate it, some like it, that's the beauty of this forum, you get a taste of just about every layout whether it be cycle layouts or oct layouts, we all have our preferences and we are more then happy to share them with the community.

Not sure if it is a beauty because my comments get deleted with no explanation at all as soon as I say something that doesn't include NTBM products so there is no "Taste of every layout" because there is only one layout allowed here. I made a thread called "What's your best cycle+PCT free of NTBM products", BOOM!, deleted.

Everytime I get censored I re-read the rules but I never found anything that says "You CAN'T talk about cycles and PCTs that don't include NTBM products"

So I'm just perplexed about it.

In fact I'm sure this comment won't last 5 minutes, hopefully you will read it at time.

Not sure if it is a beauty because my comments get deleted with no explanation at all as soon as I say something that doesn't include NTBM products so there is no "Taste of every layout" because there is only one layout allowed here. I made a thread called "What's your best cycle+PCT free of NTBM products", BOOM!, deleted.

Everytime I get censored I re-read the rules but I never found anything that says "You CAN'T talk about cycles and PCTs that don't include NTBM products"

So I'm just perplexed about it.

In fact I'm sure this comment won't last 5 minutes, hopefully you will read it at time.

Thats because this forum is a marketing campaign, I do use NTBM products, I even made a decent order yesterday to take advantage of the discounts. But yea I agree sometimes its a bit too much how it gets shoved down your throat.

Its at the point where you have to decide is this actually worth listening to, or listen to people that actually have an open mind with a wide range of effective products and theories.
People that take this game more seriously than selling product.
But thats the nature of the game, they gotta pay the bills.

This is horrible advice.

First of all, 80 mgs of anavar is beyond the range of safe. Along with 30 mgs of d-bol is incredibly stupid. DO NOT do that. Not if you care about your health at least.

Also, Ostra isn't a test booster. It's suppressive. It'd fine to extend a cycle but it will not help in restoring the HPTA. UNLEASHED will increase Free T (the only T that matters) without suppression at a time when you need it as high as possible. I also agree with Dylans advice about using N2GUARD while on when using orals

I'm also not a fan of Clomid but some people like it. That's a matter of opinion. The rest is fact. Remember, any anonymous person on a message board can give advice and sound knowledgable. They may even be sincere. But that doesn't mean the knowledge is accurate.

Holding a grudge I see.

If you noticed Dylans advice, It was almost a duplicate of my own. So your saying Dylan has horrible advice too?

We both stated:

Increase Anavar (my preference in 80mg because var is mild)
Lower clomid
Add osta into PCT
Add aromasin
Remove Nolve from cycle

Yes I should have added a liver guard. Maybe Tudca or N2gaurd or equivalent.

And besides selling products from the sponsers that was the only difference.

So how was this horrible advice again?
Because I didn't sell him anything?

Top Bottom