Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Randy Johnson?

big4life

Plat Hero
Platinum
How much would you be willing to give up to get him for your team?

I can't see giving up more than one "good" prospect. You are getting a 40 year old pitcher who can help get you to the WS this year, but he is still 40 years old.

If I were the TX Ranger's GM (Hart) I would trade a couple of second tier prospects, no starters. Damn shame the Rangers cant get a good pitcher to make a run while their luck is good. :(

I think the Yankees pursuit of Johnson is just to ensure no body else gets him. Other than being the Yankees, I can't see offering too much for him, specially when he's hinting at retiring after this season.

I would give a starter for him, cuz like you said he is the difference in winning the championship, even if it is only for one year, it is worth it, seeing that teams go dozens of years without a championship, it would seem rather ignorant that you wouldnt make a trade knowing it could make you a winner, even if it was only for a year, maybe two!

It looks like he is staying in Arizona. It also looks like LA screwed up their team just hoping for a chance to get him.

God damn sox, both of them, bostond trading garciapara, and chi town trading Loaiza , what the fuck was that all about!!!!

...there goes the fucking planet

Top Bottom