Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

randy johnson trade to yanks falls through

canadianhitman said:
By reneging on this deal, the Dodgers pretty much handicapped themselves for the forseeable future when it comes to negotiating with other clubs. Stupid move: if they didn't like the deal, they should never have agreed to it even verbally.

good point. the deal will go thru without the sad pathetic dodgers. trust me. they were not the glue that held this deal together.

hamstershaver said:
bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa, come to the cards randy

the NY farmsystem is shitty and unless they come up with something else they aren't getting UNIT anytime soon.

DIV

:chomp:

KillahBee said:
You care to put some $ on that, thug life?

On a AZ-NY deal without a 3rd party being involved.......

Sure.........that won't happen.

You guys don't have anything AZ wants.

Bare your soul, nugga!

DIV

DIVISION said:
On a AZ-NY deal without a 3rd party being involved.......

Sure.........that won't happen.

You guys don't have anything AZ wants.

Bare your soul, nugga!

DIV

I don't care how it gets done, it will get done. That's what I'm saying. I assume there will be a 3rd party involved cause like you said, the Yanks don't have the prospects that the DBacks want.

KillahBee said:
I don't care how it gets done, it will get done. That's what I'm saying. I assume there will be a 3rd party involved cause like you said, the Yanks don't have the prospects that the DBacks want.

I'd rather AZ just let him pitch this season and let him go at the trading deadline or after the season......he's the only thing worth watching on the D-backs these days. Since the new ownership took over, it's been downhill.....

Watching these guys work is like watching a trainwreck in progress and not being able to do anything about it..... It's just bad. They overpay for average pitchers, lose Richie Sexson, gave away Curt Schilling.......it's just pathetic.

I don't know which is worse, the Dodger's management or ours.

DIV

KillahBee said:
good point. the deal will go thru without the sad pathetic dodgers. trust me. they were not the glue that held this deal together.
it'll go through, they just need to find another team to take it up the ass just like the Dodgers were about to.

Top Bottom