Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

randy johnson trade to yanks falls through

I'm so glad Depotesta realized how stupid that move would have been, Dodgers were giving uip[ way too much. Green is not earning what he's getting paid, so I wouldn't have cared too much about him, even though I do like him. Ishii is through, i was surprised anybody even wanted him. But common Depotesta, you spent half of last season trying to justify the LoDuca trade by the acquisition of Penny , even after he got hurt, and now you want to trade him! Not to mention that Brazobhan has promise to be a much better set up man that Guillermo Mota.

The Dodgers still need to pick up some pitching and maybe one power hitter or a good catcher who's a decent hitter.

hamstershaver said:
they better get at least one power hitter to replace beltre
Beltre, forget him, didn't you hear we got Jose Valentin!!!!

fucking stupid Dodger management........

By reneging on this deal, the Dodgers pretty much handicapped themselves for the forseeable future when it comes to negotiating with other clubs. Stupid move: if they didn't like the deal, they should never have agreed to it even verbally.

when it comes down to it, other teams really wont care. If the Dodgers have players they want they will deal with them. The only ones really butt hurt are the Yankees because they wanted the unit and they were going to get him for almost nothing compared to what the Dodgers were giving up. The DBacks are supposedly trying to still make a stand alone deal for Green, so what does that tell you?

pitbullstl said:
Doubtful.

Renteria will be missed. :(
to say the cards offseason has been a disappointment would be an understatement, also losing williams and they didnt even get hudson who they said they wanted so bad

Top Bottom