Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raiders!

Darktooth said:
41-20, Raiders win!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YEH!

Cardinals got smoked!
damn i wanted to watch that game, just saw some of the highlights on prime time.

is it just me or dont the general media like the Raiders compared to other teams?

Another when for my boys!!!!!!!!! When the Raiders are on top of there game no one can compete. Believe that! Test Boy you don't seem that familar with football this year. The teams are so close in talent that any given sunday a not so good team can beat one of the best and look good doing it. It will all come down to who is hot going in to the playoffs and who continues that same level of play all the way through the superbowl.

raider2124 said:
The teams are so close in talent that any given sunday a not so good team can beat one of the best and look good doing it.
UOTE]

Thus explaining the victory over the Broncos. :D

You are right about there not being any dominant teams in either conference and about my relative apathy. Players just don't play as hard as they used to. Refs suck.

Hey Test Boy, Bronco's were out played that night plan and simple! Bronco's are a good team but judging by there lose tonight it looks like the good teams of the AFC are just a step above your Bronco's.

Top Bottom